Just ran across Verizon's Thanksgetting promo.  If you're an existing Verizon customer on a qualifying plan, for the next 4 days, Verizon is offering up 1GB FREE data for your current billing cycle and the next one. I just signed up and it took all of 30 seconds. No strings. No kidding!!

https://www.verizonwireless.com/thanksgetting/

Just ran across Verizon's Thanksgetting promo.  If you're an existing Verizon customer on a qualifying plan, for the next 4 days, Verizon is offering up 1GB FREE data for your current billing cycle and the next one. I just signed up and it took all of 30 seconds. No strings. No kidding!!

https://www.verizonwireless.com/thanksgetting/

I did it this morning and kept looking everywhere for strings.  :lol:

Me too!  I saw it originally in some random internet article and thought, "this must be hooey." Turns out it really isn't.

At first I thought it was just for Thanksgiving day, but I think I read it is for now through end of your billing cycle. Not that it will last that long, but the kids will definitely use a lot on the way to my parents'.  

And yes, it was surprisingly easy to do.

Yep - end of this billing cycle, and then another 1GB for the next one.  :)

With all the driving around we do on Thanksgiving Day, I figure DH will be happy to know he can watch Netflix while he's playing "navigator."

There are some other offers on the page that are good Thanksgiving day only from other companies like Amazon, iTunes, etc.