I tried to post a picture on the fort fiends Facebook, but I had to put it in the comments section. Is it set up that way. Just curious. I don't have a photo bucket account to post the, on here. Was posting a picture of winning the scavenger hunt. This year they gave a trophy, don't get excited. It was a very small trophy and nothing special. A dollar store trophy with champions taped around the bottom. It wasn't much, but it means the world to our son. We immediately came home and put it on display inside the camper. He wanted to superglue it down so it never moves.

I tried to post a picture on the fort fiends Facebook, but I had to put it in the comments section. Is it set up that way. Just curious. I don't have a photo bucket account to post the, on here. Was posting a picture of winning the scavenger hunt. This year they gave a trophy, don't get excited. It was a very small trophy and nothing special. A dollar store trophy with champions taped around the bottom. It wasn't much, but it means the world to our son. We immediately came home and put it on display inside the camper. He wanted to superglue it down so it never moves.

I assume this is the picture in question?

12311078_10207716582648339_8528962577743

Looks great!

I used Photobucket for a long time, but then their pricing structure changed. It used to be $40 every two years for unlimited storage. Now they have upped that price, and I'm paying about $60 every two years, and I'm full. Unfortunately, unless I want all the pictures I've linked here and on other sites to disappear, I have to keep paying that $60 every two years. I refuse to pay any more.

I've now created a private photo album on Facebook, and I post my pictures there, and then link them here.

You have to click on the picture on FB so it is big, then right click on the picture and choose the "Copy image URL".

Then to post it here, click on the little green box just below the smiley face and paste the URL in the popup box that comes up, and bingo, the picture is here.

The FB storage is FREE!!

You should be able to once we get the new software updated.  We are in the process in the back office of doing that this week.  We can't open up the Facebook page to open posting because it would be a nightmare of drama that personally I don't need and neither do the fairies (our moderator staff that graciously volunteer their time and stay anonymous).  I don't mind people posting pictures as comments as long as it does not become a drama problem.  As you know, Facebook is a breeding ground for trolls and drama queens and kings.  I do my best to keep our pages free of such junk.  (I sure wish I was as successful with my business page free of drama queens, but that is a whole other story.) 

The whole purpose of Facebook is to get attention for the forums and draw them here.  We use them for marketing purposes.  Once the new software is installed, you should see a vast improvement in the usage of the mobile setup on your phone and ipad.

You all are awesome. We were excited when we won and we're trying to share it on here. I am far from computer savvy, so Facebook makes it easy for post and go. I saw that I could post in the comments so I did. I totally agree. Facebook is so overloaded with drama.

I do have to give a shout out to TCD. My family has been camping here since it opened, but in multiple generations. So a lot of stuff you just walk by and don't notice, or pay attention to when it is gone. His trio reports helped us find quite a few things on these scavenger hunts. Even the cast members had a picture of something they didn't realize what it was originally. It was a cod hole toss. Then when you got a bag in the hole they gave you a sheet with pictures around the fort. You then took selfies in front of the same pictures. When you showed them your pictures they took the first two teams. Then you did a small obstacle course. Dizzy bat, three leg race and ring toss. Then you won. It was pretty neat to see this format. Last year they had us running to different resorts

You all are awesome. We were excited when we won and we're trying to share it on here. I am far from computer savvy, so Facebook makes it easy for post and go. I saw that I could post in the comments so I did.

Totally fine to do that! Then if you to give someone here the heads up to grab it and post here, feel free.  The Fiends are good like that.  :)

Using tapatalk app

To post photos on here is really easy. I don't like to read the boards in tapatalk but posting photos using it is awesome

Agreed!  I used it a bunch when we were at WDW recently and I was mostly on my phone.

Here's a recent thread where we discussed the ins and outs of the Tapatalk app if it's helpful...

http://www.fortfiends.net/forum/topic/16510-posting-here-with-tapatalk-app/?hl=tapatalk

I do have to give a shout out to TCD. My family has been camping here since it opened, but in multiple generations. So a lot of stuff you just walk by and don't notice, or pay attention to when it is gone. His trio reports helped us find quite a few things on these scavenger hunts. Even the cast members had a picture of something they didn't realize what it was originally. It was a cod hole toss. Then when you got a bag in the hole they gave you a sheet with pictures around the fort. You then took selfies in front of the same pictures. When you showed them your pictures they took the first two teams. Then you did a small obstacle course. Dizzy bat, three leg race and ring toss. Then you won. It was pretty neat to see this format. Last year they had us running to different resorts

So cool - congrats on winning!!!

Just so y'all know, super geek will be posting the official "what to expect" in the technical section this weekend. He will be bringing the site down in the weeeee hours Friday night and bringing the new site back up while everyone is snoozing. He will be on call all weekend for hiccups. All the back office work is being done this weekend and during the week with logos and colors and skins. I am also approaching some new sponsors, so hopefully we will see some new faces for Fiends to go buy from. If you know of a company that you think would benefit from cheap advertising with a high return, send them our way. Please don't think we are hard up for money. We are only trying to expand and bring you more variety and better services as we grow.