Remember Live Stream Event Sunday 12/6 for those not at the MK

From DisneyParks Blog

Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Live Stream Set for December 6 at 8:15 P.M. EST

Our “Unforgettable” series of live streams will continue this Sunday, December 6, with a live stream of “Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade” and “Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season” fireworks live from Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.

Our live stream of “Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade” will begin at 8:15 p.m. EST. It’s a joyous holiday-themed parade that features favorite Disney characters, dancing gingerbread men, marching toy soldiers, elves – and an appearance by Santa Claus himself!

Then tune back in at 9:30 p.m. EST for “Holiday Wishes: Celebrate the Spirit of the Season” fireworks, which takes the celebration of the season to the skies high above Cinderella Castle.

To tune in, we’ll launch a fresh blog post on December 6 just before showtime. We hope you can make it!

Overall it was pretty good.

There were a few minor glitches, and I guess there was no breeze to blow away the fireworks smoke?

The long shots of the fireworks were better/clearer.

I saw the next broadcast will be New Years Eve.

I think the bigger problem was the weather. Right from the first shots there was a layer of clouds above the castle. Happened that way to us once when we had Cali Grill reservations and were in the clouds for the fireworks. Couldnt see a dang thing. 

Also while still not using a direct feed the audio was much better synchronized to the parade. I would rather take the single source like they used than pick up echos and overlaps like they have in the past. If they cant work out how to patch in the direct audio feed and have it synchronized.