To Fire pit or not to Fire pit,,,,, that is the question

I still don't get Disneys logic with this. If they are worried about sparks and floating embers then why not allow propane fire pits?  We got one last year for those CGs that don't allow wood fires. It works great, was cheap from Home Depot and is better than a wood fire in many ways.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sherryberry I not.

Get the foldable one. It doubles as a grill and is so small when collapsed.

This is tomorrow's forecast here...     Flip flops for Christmas it is!!

I still don't get Disneys logic with this. If they are worried about sparks and floating embers then why not allow propane fire pits?  We got one last year for those CGs that don't allow wood fires. It works great, was cheap from Home Depot and is better than a wood fire in many ways.

I agree there are no embers and you just turn them off and go to bed. Much safer then wood fires.

That assumes the people making these policies have ever camped ...or had a campfire... or lit a match.  8)

That assumes the people making these policies have ever camped ...or had a campfire... or lit a match. 

Yup, once again Mo you have hit it on the head. The HRTA graduate wiz-kids that pass through the Fort on their way to bigger and better things will always treat it as the RHSC* of Disney Resorts.  

So much of what generates complaints at FW is unique to RV's and camping and does not really register with those managers who came from hotels and will be going back to hotels just as soon as they can.....

* Red Headed Step Child