Has HS always been tiered?

Neither The Great Movie Ride or Fantasmic belong in Tier 1, but they have to have them there so every guest can get a Tier One choice.  The Toy Story and RNRC FP+'s often run out well in advance.  This way, they can still offer a Tier One FP+ to all guests.

Same deal at Epcot with Living with the Land, Illuminations and that meet and greet.  Those are only in Tier One because they have nothing else to offer.

TCD

Neither The Great Movie Ride or Fantasmic belong in Tier 1, but they have to have them there so every guest can get a Tier One choice.  The Toy Story and RNRC FP+'s often run out well in advance.  This way, they can still offer a Tier One FP+ to all guests.

Same deal at Epcot with Living with the Land, Illuminations and that meet and greet.  Those are only in Tier One because they have nothing else to offer.

TCD

Im surprised they haven't made the Darth and Chewie meet and greets a tier 1 FP selection.

I just went and I thought EPCOT was the only tiered one. Did not have a problem with HS, but really the only one we want is TSMM. We did get that & ToT. I guess those are different tiers? I was annoyed that we couldn't use our ToT replacement FP on TSMM. That seems like a tier issue.  Now I'm confused.

I just went and I thought EPCOT was the only tiered one. Did not have a problem with HS, but really the only one we want is TSMM. We did get that & ToT. I guess those are different tiers? I was annoyed that we couldn't use our ToT replacement FP on TSMM. That seems like a tier issue.  Now I'm confused.

TOT is Tier two at DHS. Tier One is TSMM, RNRC, Great Movie Ride, the Beauty and the Beast show (why?) and Fantasmic.

TCD