Not complaining, but what's the deal with HS still having all their Christmas decorations still up, and on, except for the Osboune lights? The huge tree is still out front of the gates and the photo pass folk are still taking pics in front of it. The main strip also has their lights up on the poles. It all felt kind of weird to me since I put the holidays behind me...especially on the 15th of January

You answered your own question in the other thread. They are trying to get people there.

By keeping up the Christmas stuff but not the osbourne lights? I would love to be their PR director

Yup down today. Park was crowded in some spots but not others. We waited less than 20 minutes for Star Tours, and about the same for the Great Movie Ride. Toy Story was 75 minutes.

We thought it wouldn't be too crowded since it wasn't a holiday, but there were quite a few kids wandering around. Then we heard them talking and most were speaking Spanish or Russian/Slavic language