Just want to say hello to all our old and new friends on this great new site.  Looking forward to hearing from everyone.  Hope you are all having a great "Disney Day" even if you are at home as we are.  (Hubby posts under Retired and Happy).

Hello Judy!  Are you feeling better?  I met your husband and kids while at the Fort over christmas....so sorry about your accident.  My daughter took a nice photo of you throwing candy to my little one from your cart during the parade.  I will have to post it.

Hi everyone, nice new site.  I promise not to post anything to bring everyone down.

Dan, I literally did a happy dance in my computer room when I saw you registered.  You are ALWAYS, ALWAYS welcome here FOREVER!  You are a fiend, period.  Let us help you like we have get through each day.  You keep posting and letting us keep you and your family in our prayers buddy!

WE LOVE YOU MAN!

Same here Dan. Keep posting whatever you wish. You are one of th eones I was worried about, but I can't do PM's over there any more.

Good to have you here, man. Lean on us whenever you wish. 

Hi everyone, nice new site.  I promise not to post anything to bring everyone down.

Dan! So good to see you here!  You post anything you want, we are here for you.

DITTO

What they said! :rofl:

Double ditto. 

We even have a new Prayer and Moral support forum.  Please don't hesitate to use it.  Glad you're here.  8)