Hidden & Deliberate Mickeys

Most "Hidden Mickeys" are actually "Deliberate Mickeys", if you submit one, please specify which one you think they are.

Below is Disney's, not mine, description of both. Please do not research it on the web. I'd like it to be Mickeys that you've discovered or seen. If you can, include a little blurb.

Don't bother with the Deliberate Mickeys at the Fort, the Tri-Circle D Ranch signs and gates, the Hollywood Studios Mickey because it's really no longer recognizable due to the changes, or the largest Mickey, at the WDW Speedway.

I have the official WDW verified lists. The keyword is verified as Disney has not kept track of all of the Hidden Mickeys.

Keep in mind that they have to be designed by Disney and be on WDW property. The forest with the trees in the shape of Mickey would not qualify.

Hidden Mickey Description

A"Hidden Mickey" is an image of MICKEY MOUSE concealed in the design of a WALT DISNEY WORLD attraction or resort.

Deliberate Mickey Description

A Deliberate Mickey is where MICKEY MOUSE's image has been incorporated into a design as a decorative enhancement. They are"Deliberate Mickeys" because they are specifically intended to make MICKEY MOUSE a visual addition to the surrounding artwork or as an identifying logo.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I had my old pics around. Mama and and I used to enjoy looking for the hidden Mickeys. My little cousin Heather, thought she had a hidden Mickey at Victoria & Albert's using her lamb! She was so excited. I had not seen that one at DTD, it must be big because you can see it from quite a distance in that aerial shot.

I wish I had my old pics around. Mama and and I used to enjoy looking for the hidden Mickeys. My little cousin Heather, thought she had a hidden Mickey at Victoria & Albert's using her lamb! She was so excited. I had not seen that one at DTD, it must be big because you can see it from quite a distance in that aerial shot.

The chances are good that those Mickeys were deliberate Mickeys.

I didn't notice the Mickey I posted until about a year of walking by it 5 or 6 times a week.

331016915_46dd627562.jpg I saw this in the single rider queue of Expedition Everest right after it opened ...

299353165_76d65f082c.jpg There are TWO hidden mickeys in this photo - can you spot them?

291482189_2c3777b3b9.jpg Fast Pass queue for Test Track

120333576_a2245d86de.jpg Take a good look at the shape of Flamingo Island on the Kilimanjaro Safari ...

Are we talking about this?

If it is, do you think that's a Mickey head?

hm2.jpg

Suure, Jon Stewart and wienergate hasn't warped my mind this week. :blink:

This is the hidden Mickey's topic. :rofl2:

looks like a mickey head. :dance: