7 hours ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

As long as you're not afraid of heights or falling, and you can handle that "whoopsie" feeling in your stomach, like when you drive over a short hill really fast, you can do it.

I am afraid of heights, falling, and my stomach hates the drop on Pirates. Never never never riding ToT

1 hour ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

I am afraid of heights, falling, and my stomach hates the drop on Pirates. Never never never riding ToT

Like I said on page 1.  It's worse then falling off a roof.

2 hours ago, Travisma said:

If you all like the TOT, then you should love Falcons Fury at Busch Gardens.  335 feet tall, at the top you pivot so you are face down, then drop at 60 mph.

That is crazypants!!  Now if it shot you up in the air at 60mph, then pivoted  and dropped you...  ;)

6 hours ago, fladogfan aka Gretchen said:

Did you notice the cars in the parking lot running like crazy?  Too much time going up not enough drop.   Bet it's enough to make your stomach do flips. :lol:

But the view is great.  Are the tall buildings in the distance downtown Tampa?  Have you ridden this Travis?

Yes that is downtown Tampa.

HE** NO!  I'm not that crazy!