Favorite out of the way places at WDW

What are your favorite out of the way places to sit, relax or explore in the parks? 

Post pics if you have them and tell us a little about what makes the spot so great.

Shhhh!!!  They're out little secret.  :P

I'll start...

Cinderella's wishing well

3741077917_c9836c0d0a.jpg

This is located on the pathway up to the castle on the right side.  There are a few benches here and it's a lovely out of the way place to site and enjoy the view.

You also get this view of the castle that not many people see

3741073791_0836a10839_z.jpg

ETA: Found a photo of one of the benches... don't mind the Fiends perched on it...  ::)

3741871056_5f72a8649f_z.jpg

Ok I'll admit I actually don't know where this is!

Do you have a pic or can you describe the location?

Looking from Main Street, If you walk around the right side of the castle a ways, it'll be on your left, stone benches, wrought iron fencing, a really neat place to rest.

I have three, but only a pic of one of them. 

First, I like the garden area in England at Epcot.  We always get fish and chips and a Bass and go sit back there to enjoy. 

Second, I like the walkway in the MK between Space Mtn and Toontown Fair.  It is a nice, quiet path along the railroad tracks. 

And third, I really like this nice, relaxing spot on Jackwagon Run. 

DSCF3705.jpg

Our favorite place used to be located right behind the store that sells the Christmas stuff at Liberty Square; but, they turned it into a smoking area. Up until then, it was secluded, shaded, with benches and a really good - ice cold water fountain. Now we will grab a Coke at Cosmic Rays & sit in the outside dining area, that faces the castle. As long as it is not lunch or dinner time, it is usually quite vacant.

Our favorite place used to be located right behind the store that sells the Christmas stuff at Liberty Square; but, they turned it into a smoking area. Up until then, it was secluded, shaded, with benches and a really good - ice cold water fountain. Now we will grab a Coke at Cosmic Rays & sit in the outside dining area, that faces the castle. As long as it is not lunch or dinner time, it is usually quite vacant.

Last time i was there its no longer a smoking area.. just FYI

Actually, it's no longer a smoking area, they have turned it into a character greeting area for Princess Tianna