Frozen Margarita Stand Closing - Mexico Pavilion, Epcot World Showcase

News: Today is the Final Day of Operation for Epcot’s Mexico Margarita Stand

It’s the end of an era! My friends, today, May 31st, is your LAST CHANCE to raise a glass full of Frozen Margarita from the Margarita Stand in Epcot’s Mexico Pavilion.

Margarita Stand

Margarita Stand

For years, this spot located outside the Pavilion’s pyramid structure has served up Lime, Strawberry, and Mango Frozen Margaritas to thirsty guests. (Including the potent multi-colored Fiesta margarita!)

However, La Cava del Tequila has announced via their Twitter account that the location will be closing, and today is its last day. 

Layered Margarita

Layered Margarita

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/2016/05/31/news-today-is-the-final-day-of-operation-for-epcots-mexico-margarita-stand/

If they ever stop serving Kungaloosh at the Adventurers Club at Pleasure Island, then I'm not going to Disney World anymore!

Disney has decided that it is not PC to associate Margaritas with Mexico.   They will next be closing the beer stand in Germany and getting rid of the belly dancer in Morrocco.

17 hours ago, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

Well that's just inconvenient!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Right?!  The least they could do is move the machines over to the counter service place.  You can get a decent margarita there on the rocks, but every once in a while you need a stripey frozen treat.

15 hours ago, Katman1356...Jason said:

Is the stand the last thing before you reach Norway? I wonder if proximity to the Frozen sisters new Summer Haus is a factor. 

15 hours ago, GaDawgFan.....Kelly said:

Shouldn't that be the reason to keep it open?!?!?!

Heck yeah!!  ;)