Usually not too bad going to the parks.  Coming back they can get crowded.  For the MK you will take a boat directly to the park or to the Contemporary then walk to the park.  You can get to Epcot either via a bus from the Fort or boat to Contemporary, then monorail to the transportation center and switch to the Epcot monorail.

Not to sound snooty, but we will wait for the next bus before we stand on a bus.  We still have a little one who is usually crashing on the bus on the way back from a park, plus last time we stood coming back from Epcot, we had the worst bus driver who was in a pissed off mood and drove like a maniac. He was taking turns so sharp and breaking so hard, people were falling and I sprained my wrist trying to hold my son and hold the strap.  Never again

24 minutes ago, Starbuc71 said:

Not to sound snooty, but we will wait for the next bus before we stand on a bus.  We still have a little one who is usually crashing on the bus on the way back from a park, plus last time we stood coming back from Epcot, we had the worst bus driver who was in a pissed off mood and drove like a maniac. He was taking turns so sharp and breaking so hard, people were falling and I sprained my wrist trying to hold my son and hold the strap.  Never again

And this is why our society as a whole has gone down the crapper.  No one on the bus offered a seat to you holding a child?  Ignorant morons.... 

At my age I feel like I deserve to sit after a long day at the parks, but I will still get up for an elderly person, or a male/female holding a child, or a pregnant woman.

I've done it plenty of times when there were tweens and millennials too busy with their noses in their phones to have the decency to get up and give someone their seat that really needed it.

1 minute ago, Travisma said:

And this is why our society as a whole has gone down the crapper.  No one on the bus offered a seat to you holding a child?  Ignorant morons.... 

At my age I feel like I deserve to sit after a long day at the parks, but I will still get up for an elderly person, or a male/female holding a child, or a pregnant woman.

I've done it plenty of times when there were tweens and millennials too busy with their noses in their phones to have the decency to get up and give someone their seat that really needed it.

You are right. People just don't care anymore but just about themselves. That's how are world has become and will always get worse. To be honest I was more upset the way the driver was driving. That's what sprained my wrist.  Does anyone know the capacity of a Disney bus? That night I'm sure it went over the limit

3 minutes ago, Starbuc71 said:

You are right. People just don't care anymore but just about themselves. That's how are world has become and will always get worse. To be honest I was more upset the way the driver was driving. That's what sprained my wrist.  Does anyone know the capacity of a Disney bus? That night I'm sure it went over the limit

How stinky was everyone?  I think that's how they determine the get close and personal load limit. :lol:

The dates you mentioned should be some of the least busy times at DW so the buses should not be crowded.  The good thing about the fort is that the bus is not your only option. On those rare occasions when I used the bus instead of a boat they were rarely crowded.  I never had a bad driver.  They ranged from quiet and competent to looking for a way to break into show business with a string of corny jokes.  Hope you have a great time.