Hi all! 

I am new to the fort fiends site but not new to fort camping.  Our family has been Halloween camping at the fort for the last 9 years.  Last year was our first year in the goft cart parade.  We did the ridiculously huge Millennium Falcon.  My kids also love the pet parade.  We camp with our great dane and bull terrier.   This year we are bringing our new pup also :-)

This will be our first year tent caming though.  We had a pop up in the past.  I would love helpful tent camping hacks or suggestions.   Tent campers always seem to have the best set ups!  Thanks so much!

20151031_175425.jpg

Make sure your tent has a good rain fly, or set up a tarp over it.

Where are the dogs staying?  Supposedly dogs are not allowed in tents/PUPs though I've seen dogs at PUP sites.

Tenting is a little harder because you don't have a rolling storage space like the PUP.  We use 3 large black totes we got from HD to store items in broken down by what they are.  Kitchen/food prep, electrical/mechanical, and bedding towels.

Dogs aren't allowed to stay in tents so you will need to find a place for them to stay. (They are allowed in PUP's.)  There's the Best Friends Pet Care. They are fabulous...my puppy loves staying there.  For more information, prices or to make an appointment, call (877) 4 WDW-PETS or (877) 493-9738, or visit their website at http://www.bestfriendspetcare.com ,

• 3 weeks later...