The New Fort Fiends Vinyl Stickers are HERE!

And they are in the store.  I have cleared out most of the items in the store that were available and if you are at the Halloween GG, you can find out what will come of the old store items, as I will let everyone know there.  We have decided to revamp the store and our product line and the logos a bit for the next five years.  The oval sticker we have used is now a retired piece and we are going to be offering a different design for the fall in the store for purchase at the same $5.00 price (pending any unforeseen production costs).  I am sure that your oval sticker, like mine, is a little worse for wear.  That is why I replaced my oval sticker this weekend with the new and improved white vinyl sticker!  Thanks to Mo and Super Geek for hashing out all the fine cut lines on Snarky, as he was a bit of a pain in the buttocks to get right.  Here is the sticker on my Jeep.  I have also put the link of the sticker in the store.  Look for more improved items this fall as we add new lines of TShirts and items to improve our brand and spread the word of Snarky.  Please thank Mo for her wonderful work in helping us out.

IMG_20160730_123152744_HDR.jpg

I can cut them in any color.  Just send me a pm with your order if you want to change the color.  White is easiest to see on glass so that is what we went with .  I have lots of purple as well.  The purple is hard to see on the windows.  

I am still struggling with the store a bit on getting the shipping on there and the picture to load and for some reason it seems to want to crash the site in whole when I do, so please excuse me until I get it under control.  Thanks.

ETA: I have the link up and I fixed the shipping.  It should work now.  I think I even got a color choice in there.  By the way, I will not cut these stickers in lime green.  Evah!