19 minutes ago, Travisma said:

I wonder if they will give out the generic non dated MB AP sliders again this year?

When I saw that they didn't have the date on them last year, I figured that was the plan.

But, it seems like they are trying to throw some bones to Passholders now, so who knows?

I'll be surprised if we receive new AP magnets.  It's really amazing how inconsistent Passholder services has been over the years.  And not in a good way.

TCD

We actually purchased Annual Passes this year.

I was wondering about the AP magic band slide, and the the magnets - I see the magnets a lot, and the magic band slide I saw while we were there, and wondered if that was something we could purchase, or do they send it to us?

And, can you buy the passholder merchandise online or do you have to purchase it at Disney in one of the stores? 

Sorry - new to all of this..

15 minutes ago, Mrs.TN22 said:

We actually purchased Annual Passes this year.

I was wondering about the AP magic band slide, and the the magnets - I see the magnets a lot, and the magic band slide I saw while we were there, and wondered if that was something we could purchase, or do they send it to us?

And, can you buy the passholder merchandise online or do you have to purchase it at Disney in one of the stores? 

Sorry - new to all of this..

Did you ever order your "free" Passholder Magic Band?

The slider is usually enclosed in the box they ship your Passholder Magic Band in.

TCD