Just wondering any other former pass holders were sent the offer for 13 months for the price of 12? I find it funny that after 2 years of us having back to back passes with the little to special discounts offered on anything that they have now expanded the offers.  And now that we took a break this sweet deal comes along.  Zika scare driving this?

5 hours ago, PGHFiend said:

Just wondering any other former pass holders were sent the offer for 13 months for the price of 12? I find it funny that after 2 years of us having back to back passes with the little to special discounts offered on anything that they have now expanded the offers.  And now that we took a break this sweet deal comes along.  Zika scare driving this?

I don't think that is it as much as all of the price increases ans additional restrictions affecting pass renewals. My guess is a lot of folks are thinking with the higher prices and restrictions let's hold off until we will actually start using them as opposed to renewing when the expire. If you add those into folks who have just been priced out of buying AP's I suspect it shows up as a pretty large drop in AP purchases.

• 1 month later...

If you renew early, they use the old expiration date as the renewal date correct?

I thought we bought our first APs in February 2015.

We renewed last year in January

I see my current expiration is January 20th 2017 and not February like I thought. (maybe we didnt purchase the first ones in Feb).

Is there any way to see when you first purchased an AP other than tracking down the original paperwork or calling customer service.

And if you renew before 1/3 and get the 13th month, does it show on your MDE?

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Travisma said:

We renewed our passes and got our new MB 2.0 versions

Now, are we good to go, or do we need to "activate" our renewed passes again at a ticket booth?

Do we keep using our current hard card passholder discount, or get new ones?

Log in to your MDE account and see if your new Magic Bands are there.  MDE will also confirm your current AP expiration date. If it's the extended date, you're good to go.

I just renewed one of my DD's AP's at MK Guest Relations, and the CM there checked her AP card.  It said 2016-2017 on the back, so he said she could keep using that one, or he would issue her a new one.   Check your card.

TCD

• 2 weeks later...

Along similar lines, just got an offer with a special unique identifier code for a discounted resort stay for prior visitors. Of course , no Fort included, but it makes me think they are feeling some effects of raising prices and gouging for all they can. I wonder if we will see some prices roll back, or more bonus offers if people keep holding back. 

Also, when I searched for rooms for April, it offered me the new Boulder Ridge Villas for only 459 a night! HA $