Holiday "Icicle Lights" Back at MK starting night of November 2

There is a live video of the lighting and lots of pictures.  This is one of my favorite things about the holidays at WDW and one of the neatest things to take pictures of, IMHO.  Thanks Doctor Disney for the link and story.

http://www.doctordisney.com/2016/10/25/frozen-holiday-wish-will-light-cinderella-castle-magic-kingdom-beginning-november-2/

Frozen-Holiday-Wish-Live-Stream.jpg

photo credit: doctordisney.com

3 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I love the Dream Lights, but I do not love the Frozen Holiday Wish lighting ceremony.  Before Frozen, the lighting ceremony was hosted by Cinderella and the Fairy God Mother.  That's how it should be, and I was hoping that it would go back to that this year.  Meh.

TCD

Now it is vandalism of the castle and mob mentality as far as I see it.  The crowds tells her to do it, and so Elsa does, without the residents' permission (Cinderella and the Prince). :lol:

17 minutes ago, Tri-Circle-D said:

I love the Dream Lights, but I do not love the Frozen Holiday Wish lighting ceremony.  Before Frozen, the lighting ceremony was hosted by Cinderella and the Fairy God Mother.  That's how it should be, and I was hoping that it would go back to that this year.  Meh.

TCD

We watched it live on FB last night. 

With the sound turned down. 

#StopTheShrieking #GiveCinderellaHerCastleBack

17 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

We watched it live on FB last night. 

With the sound turned down. 

#StopTheShrieking #GiveCinderellaHerCastleBack

Geez, enough with the Icicle Sister bashing ! 

Just...you know what's coming... wait for it, wait for it  LET IT GO! Cue the music, kids delightful screams being heard, along with sobbing adults who have heard the song 3 times a day for the last 3 years and really wish that they sold extra strength Adult Beverages in the MK.

16 minutes ago, Travisma said:

...Cue the music, kids delightful screams being heard, along with sobbing adults who have heard the song 3 times a day for the last 3 years and really wish that they sold extra strength Adult Beverages in the MK.

One of the funniest parts of the Frozen singalong was the intro "Six Bits" gave when THE SONG was about to start.  It was pretty much along these lines.  LOL!!

23 minutes ago, BradyBzLyn...Mo said:

One of the funniest parts of the Frozen singalong was the intro "Six Bits" gave when THE SONG was about to start.  It was pretty much along these lines.  LOL!!

Agreed.  I like the Frozen Sing-A-Long, because they make fun of THE SONG.  Also, the actors there perform live, which I appreciate, even though that means there may be shrieking, and we might get Lisp-off instead of Kristoff.  That is all part of the fun.  The castle lighting show is lip synched.  The same boring show.  Every time.

TCD