Post Your Pictures From the Fort Here!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Tony, tell me about the Mickey Waffles :rofl2:

Well let me tell you, first of all they are awesome!  I once posted on the Dis(with photos of course)  the tale of my quest to get the recipe, and make them at home.  I won't bore y'all with it again, but let me just say, I still go to WDW for my Mickey Waffle fix!!!!!

Hey Tony, tell me about the Mickey Waffles :rofl2:

Well let me tell you, first of all they are awesome!  I once posted on the Dis(with photos of course)  the tale of my quest to get the recipe, and make them at home.  I won't bore y'all with it again, but let me just say, I still go to WDW for my Mickey Waffle fix!!!!!

I remember your pictures. I didn't see the the "tale of the quest" though. By the way I love your pictures. And I do like some Mickey Waffles too :rofl2:

April20042231.jpg

Does this picture make you think of anybody in particular?

Yeah!!!!!  Me!!!!!  it's one of my photos!!!!!  Ask me about the Mickey Waffles!!!!!!

Guilty as charged, what can I say in my defense, you and your photography skills were missed around here Tony.      :rofl2:

April20042231.jpg

Does this picture make you think of anybody in particular?

Yeah!!!!!  Me!!!!!  it's one of my photos!!!!!  Ask me about the Mickey Waffles!!!!!!

Guilty as charged, what can I say in my defense, you and your photography skills were missed around here Tony.      :jumpforjoy

I guess that I am flattered that so many of my pictures made it over here, ahead of me!!! :popo: