Post Your Pictures From the Fort Here!

I have commented before that the camper on the mantel seems to come and go. I have a picture of it too,and need to look back ans see when it was taken. I haven't seen it for a while now, and wonder if it is gone for good.

It was not there when we got there in June I forget what was. I asked one of the cast members working that day she told me they have no control over the decoration that is done by a different group. I was in the trading post every day and never saw it. One I went in and it was there so I ran back to my TT and got my camera and took the shot you see. It was not there long I think about a week before they switched to Thanksgiving decorations.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the awesome pics everyone!!! I love it. I really hope I can make it over to the Fort and take a few thousand pics LOL

Tony, I saw a page or 2 back that you got a new DSLR, what did you get, and what lenses are you using?

I have a Nikon D60 and a really nice Tamron 2.8 zoom that I love using. I hope to give it a work out this Christmas!!!

Thanks for all the awesome pics everyone!!! I love it. I really hope I can make it over to the Fort and take a few thousand pics LOL

Tony, I saw a page or 2 back that you got a new DSLR, what did you get, and what lenses are you using?

I have a Nikon D60 and a really nice Tamron 2.8 zoom that I love using. I hope to give it a work out this Christmas!!!

I have a Nikon D3100. The only lens I have right now is the 18-55mm lens that came with it. I have been taking pictures for a long time with film and digital, but always had point and shoot. Some nice cameras, but still spin the dial, and adjust a little of this or that and take the photos. I am truly a novice with the DSLR. I am learning though. I have heard that Tamron has some nice lenses for the $.