I was more worried if someone with 4 kids would try to go that route just wanted to make sure they knew that, when I got my 1st crew cab I told the salesperson not to metion about turning off the air bags so my boys would not ride up front, then they said about not being able to turn them off at all, that was what I learned new that day.

I love the color of your truck best of luck with it.

That's hot!  It broke my heart when my family out grew our truck.. You can't get 4 car seats in there :wiz: without duck tape anyway..  :banana:

Yeah, I remember vividly when we outgrew my truck.  :D  But now I get to drive a big, bad van.  :rofl2:

Beautiful truck Ed!!!!

Vans are the new corvettes... :rofl2:  they hot don't care what no one says!

That's hot!  It broke my heart when my family out grew our truck.. You can't get 4 car seats in there :wiz: without duck tape anyway..  :banana:

Yeah, I remember vividly when we outgrew my truck.  :D  But now I get to drive a big, bad van.  :rofl2:

Beautiful truck Ed!!!!

This made me think of 4Brians' signature:

Signature:

I'm the one driving the 3500 diesel dually crew cab monster...with barbie dolls in the back seat!

Vans are the new corvettes... :rofl2:  they hot don't care what no one says!