At home it's a "mini griddle" just the right size for the two of us. 

In the MH it's a "mini griddle" and the convection micro...Haven't used the stove or oven in the 2 years we've owned it.

The really perfect part of both  is that I do the cooking..... :)  Grandma did the first 30 and I get the next 30....

Well, most of the time my kitchen is for looks and for the fridge to keep stuff cold, but Rick insisted on a good saute pan to make omelets on the occasional trip that we do cook at the camper

We redecorated the kitchen in the house a few years ago. New cabinets, floor and appliances. I wanted to keep as a "formal" kitchen and not use it :)

My RV has a convection oven.  I couldn't live without it.

That is the one thing I wish mine had. I never use the oven in mine cause it gets to hot in the RV. And wouldn't you know the next model year they were putting convection ovens in. :argh: Now I am just waiting for the microwave to go to hell and I will replace it with a convection  :rofl2:

That is the one thing I wish mine had. I never use the oven in mine cause it gets to hot in the RV. And wouldn't you know the next model year they were putting convection ovens in. :argh: Now I am just waiting for the microwave to go to hell and I will replace it with a convection  :rofl2:

Do it now.  You will thank every camping day you did.

That is the one thing I wish mine had. I never use the oven in mine cause it gets to hot in the RV. And wouldn't you know the next model year they were putting convection ovens in. :barf: Now I am just waiting for the microwave to go to hell and I will replace it with a convection  :rofl2:

That could be put across to Mike as a "need" and not a "want"  :argh:

That is the one thing I wish mine had. I never use the oven in mine cause it gets to hot in the RV. And wouldn't you know the next model year they were putting convection ovens in. :( Now I am just waiting for the microwave to go to hell and I will replace it with a convection  ;)

That could be put across to Mike as a "need" and not a "want"  ;D

Put a metal fork in for 10min. It will then be a need!

That is the one thing I wish mine had. I never use the oven in mine cause it gets to hot in the RV. And wouldn't you know the next model year they were putting convection ovens in. :argh: Now I am just waiting for the microwave to go to hell and I will replace it with a convection  :wiz:

That could be put across to Mike as a "need" and not a "want"  :toot:

That sounds like experience talking  :tool:

That is the one thing I wish mine had. I never use the oven in mine cause it gets to hot in the RV. And wouldn't you know the next model year they were putting convection ovens in. :argh: Now I am just waiting for the microwave to go to hell and I will replace it with a convection  :wiz:

That could be put across to Mike as a "need" and not a "want"  :toot:

Ya , I don't think so.What a Joker :tool: