My RV has a convection oven.  I couldn't live without it.

That is the one thing I wish mine had. I never use the oven in mine cause it gets to hot in the RV. And wouldn't you know the next model year they were putting convection ovens in. :( Now I am just waiting for the microwave to go to hell and I will replace it with a convection  :rofl2:

just as long as you don't put the metal fork in the electrical outlet... :purpleflam:

Do it now.  You will thank every camping day you did.

That could be put across to Mike as a "need" and not a "want"  :rofl2:

Put a metal fork in for 10min. It will then be a need!

All I *need* is...

1 good knife

nonstick griddle

cheap stock pot (good for buckets of soup when guests show up and the impromptu lobsterfest)

2 perc coffee pots - 1 electric and 1 stovetop (for dry camping)

That and a roll of heavy duty aluminum foil and I'm good to go!

...and this paddle ball game

:rofl2:

I don't cook, so I only have a kitchen because it came with the house/camper.  It's only for looks and for someone else to come cook in it:)

Just remember that kitchen (plus potty) allows you to possibly deduct the interest expense as a second home.  Untili met my hubby, I would have said that about my house's kitchen.  :grpwelcome:

I don't cook, so I only have a kitchen because it came with the house/camper.  It's only for looks and for someone else to come cook in it:)

Just remember that kitchen (plus potty) allows you to possibly deduct the interest expense as a second home.  Untili met my hubby, I would have said that about my house's kitchen.  :grpwelcome:

You mean I can claim hubby as a business expense?!?!?  Oh wait, I don't work.  Did you mean HE could claim ME as a business expense if we're in the kitchen?  THAT makes sense <blushing>   

• 2 weeks later...

We've discussed hoses, power cords, general supplies, etc.

What do you HAVE to have as far as utensils, pots & pans, appliances, etc. to make your kitchen "perfect"?

Good knives! I cant stand trying to cook without good cutlery I might as well be trying to cut and chop with a brick as to use some of the old knives in our camper!