Too funny

For the picture

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs/archives/2018/01/29/heads-were-falling-off-disney-robots-yesterday

Heads were falling off Disney robots yesterday

"We got no troubles, life is the bubbles under the sea," except for, of course, partially decapitated heads. 

On Sunday, Jan. 28, Ursula's head dangled from her body in full view of guests riding Disneyland's The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure attraction. See all that stuff inside, kids? That's why your robots never worked. 

A guest caught the incident on video, which you can see below. In the clip you can hear a voice say, "It's broken!" 

This happened today which caught me off guard because Disney is usually so critical over things like this? #offwithherhead ! pic.twitter.com/biGGYG6ec2

— M Lilah (@dizzzymissy) January 28, 2018

Friend: Did you see what happened to Ursula's head?

Me: Poor unfortunate soul #Disney pic.twitter.com/Fr6QCK0rZx

— Ashley Carter (@AshleyLCarter1) January 29, 2018

As disturbing as it is, Ursula wan't the only head to roll at a Disney park last weekend. An auctioneer from the Pirates of the Caribbean attraction at Disneyland Paris also appeared headless. 

Got a clearer picture taken with my DSLR. I know flash pictures are forbidden, but it was way to tempting ?? pic.twitter.com/OsZujdeG36

— Julian (@HOPAJUL) January 28, 2018

On 1/29/2018 at 10:36 PM, Cortezcapt (Derek) said:

They just need to get on Amazon and order a couple more strobe lights and "no one will know there is anything broken or missing" 

Good point. Wonder if they could get a full action  yeti on amazon?