Ever use instacart at the fort?

Rental car. Stopping and shopping will cost me time and more money 😂

my next thing to figure out is where or what to eat. We land at 11:40 and mom needs to eat sooner than later due to her diabetes and My options are limited because of Adam. I was hoping to wait to get on property but I think that’s going to be long  for my mom to wait. 

5 hours ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

What about going to a Whole Foods as soon as you leave the airport?

get mom and the kids something to eat and pick up snacks. 

I found a Wawa 8 miles from the airport so I think that’s my plan. 

I love Whole Foods meals but Adam can’t eat them 😢. 

It looks like I have to wait for day of to do instacart, so if I remember Monday morning I’ll place an order and see how it goes. But I am flying Southwest so I may just pack a suitcases full of stuff 😂 some one I follow in IG packed a suitcase of bottled water but my luck it would be crushed.

28 minutes ago, Beckers said:

I found a Wawa 8 miles from the airport so I think that’s my plan. 

I love Whole Foods meals but Adam can’t eat them 😢. 

It looks like I have to wait for day of to do instacart, so if I remember Monday morning I’ll place an order and see how it goes. But I am flying Southwest so I may just pack a suitcases full of stuff 😂 some one I follow in IG packed a suitcase of bottled water but my luck it would be crushed.

Wawa is the gas station that has good subs. Correct?  I need to try them our next trip.   Does wawa have a grocery section?

if it does, problem solved. 

1 hour ago, h2odivers...Ray said:

Wawa is the gas station that has good subs. Correct?  I need to try them our next trip.   Does wawa have a grocery section?

if it does, problem solved. 

WaWa has a limited supply of groceries, some fruit (at convenient store prices), salads, snacks, and donuts, besides their deli stuff.

There is an Aldi, not too far from the airport, it's on 765 W Sandlake.  Easy to get to, and not to too hard to get back on the Beachline.

So I used instacart. I was able to put everything in my cart and then Monday morning place my order. I selected a delivery window of 12-1 (my flight was landing at 11:40 and I wanted my stuff waiting for me). They delivered it to bell services and they held my stuff and didn’t charge me for holding it.