• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so I can see your tweet. Yay I did something right. This reminds me of algebra. I get the right answer but don't kow how I did it :)

I'll give you full credit, you don't have to show your work  :)

Thank god. Promise me we won't have much down time here. I will be a very sad doodle. Old dog, new tricks :)

Ok so I can see your tweet. Yay I did something right. This reminds me of algebra. I get the right answer but don't kow how I did it :)

what?  we don't have partial credit here?  come on..... :)

what?  we don't have partial credit here?  come on..... :)

I'm going to need to see my hairdresser earlier than I thought. All this learning new things is making me gray :)

Ok I hate to be the dumbass but what the hell is the purpose of twitter?  I love technology & everything that comes with it. But who the hell cares what I'm doing at any particular moment. 11am I'm eating chilli.  11:30am just had an Ohhaaaana. 12pm I'm heading to stall #2. I just don't get it.

Ok I hate to be the dumbass but what the hell is the purpose of twitter?  I love technology & everything that comes with it. But who the hell cares what I'm doing at any particular moment. 11am I'm eating chilli.  11:30am just had an Ohhaaaana. 12pm I'm heading to stall #2. I just don't get it.

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

:banana: :) :) :) :)

I'm a Tweetin' fool, so watch out!  I'm @brentorich on Twitter... though that's the far less snarky/mean/crude account, it's where I typically post all of my WDW stuff. I have a bunch of pics I took at the Fort a while back that I think I might go ahead and post now that someone cares!

I'm a Tweetin' fool, so watch out!  I'm @brentorich on Twitter... though that's the far less snarky/mean/crude account, it's where I typically post all of my WDW stuff. I have a bunch of pics I took at the Fort a while back that I think I might go ahead and post now that someone cares!

Did you say Pictures? And You haven't posted them yet? Get busy Mister, they don't call me the "Picture Bully' for nothing. If that doesn't scare you I'll in MagicBus. Hes my back-up  :rofl2:

Did you say Pictures? And You haven't posted them yet? Get busy Mister, they don't call me the "Picture Bully' for nothing. If that doesn't scare you I'll in MagicBus. Hes my back-up  :rofl2:

Haha. Just for you! http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.553543133425.2044048.46402462

I really don't do Twitter but if I have to I'll give it a try again. Really did not like the first time.

I also should have ordered my new computer to handle 4 monitors instead of two. FortFiends, Twitter, Facebook and work. You guys are killing me. Although Facebook has been boring me lately also.