Please let the news of Bin Laden be true

From what I understand from Fox we did with a bomb strike :banana:

Fox ... can't even get that right.  Sorry.

It was a strike by US Special Forces -  A helicopter assault.  Obama issued the kill order while the Royal Wedding was going on ...

Well, great news but timing kind of is suspiscious. Popularity is in the tank. We knew where this AssClown was for how many years and all of a sudden a so called anti-war President decides to finally take him out? Still great news though. I just don't know what politics kept his terrorist ass alive for this long. Great Kill for the Navy Seals but they should have wounded him and then held a beheading.

They also claim that they buried the body at sea...Why?

THE WICKED WITCH OF THE MIDDLE EAST IS DEAD!

First off, I want to thank every man and woman that is a member of our military.  The Navy Seals and special ops did what they are trained to do and are to be applauded.

It is my understanding that he was buried at sea because it would have been difficult to find a country that would bury him.  The Muslin religion says that a person needs to be buried within 24 hours of his/her death.  Even though Bin Laden was an evil person, the US respected the Muslin religion and buried him within the 24 hour time period.

From what I understand from Fox we did with a bomb strike :banana:

Fox ... can't even get that right.  Sorry.

It was a strike by US Special Forces -  A helicopter assault.  Obama issued the kill order while the Royal Wedding was going on ...

The news was breaking so fast nobody could keep up. They came back minutes later reported how it actually went down. I really don't care how they did it, just glad it's done :parrot:

First off, I want to thank every man and woman that is a member of our military.  The Navy Seals and special ops did what they are trained to do and are to be applauded.

It is my understanding that he was buried at sea because it would have been difficult to find a country that would bury him.  The Muslin religion says that a person needs to be buried within 24 hours of his/her death.  Even though Bin Laden was an evil person, the US respected the Muslin religion and buried him within the 24 hour time period.

I still think we should have wounded him and then held a public beheading.

I still think we should have wounded him and then held a public beheading.

no what would have been great!!