Puretcrazy & Runner EE trip

I've been waiting for these to come into the store too. Or something with short sleeves, scooped neck and embroidery...purple tie dye would also be nice...please? ;D

Karla, I posted a picture of me on the "what would you buy" thread. Scoop neck, short sleeved and light weight. I love it :heart: :banana:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Snarky & Family rearranged a little Gently caressing bugs Our 'stream':rofl2: and more Some kids across the creek in the 1400 loop informed us, "If you feed him crackers, he will love you!

Friday morning started out gloomy and drizzling rain. This turned into a HOT and Humid day. The goals for the day were: 1. Packet Pickup for the Expedition Everest Challenge run - aka The Disney Tr

So, where were we? That's right - The Contemporary. PureTCrazy has a Crazy thought (imagine that :rofl2: ) Why don't we take the monorail, it's faster. You have to understand that she HATES the mo

Karla, I posted a picture of me on the "what would you buy" thread. Scoop neck, short sleeved and light weight. I love it :heart: :banana:

Thanks! I could sure an embroidered one or two right now....it's hot here at the Fort!

Oh Jen....is this possible?

A nd if Jen is reading this, I am willing to pay extra for the embroidery. The vinyl gets warm :whew:

The vinyl doesn't get warm! It doesn't breath at all and gets HOT AS HELL! I worn mine for the ExE Challenge, and my chest was a steam bath :argh: I vote for a REAL running shirt with a decal that breathes!

The vinyl doesn't get warm! It doesn't breath at all and gets HOT AS HELL! I worn mine for the ExE Challenge, and my chest was a steam bath :argh: I vote for a REAL running shirt with a decal that breathes!

I hear ya Ed. When I wore mine at the Fort the night I met Lou, I felt like I was in a sauna :whew:

TCD is very good at slipping into areas off the beaten path. I'm going to release some information obtained while waterboarding - errr - having a polite chat with a CM at the Meadows Trading Post.

1. He was chatting with a couple about the mugs and told them there were no 'life time' free refills. I mentioned the ones from 'long ago', and he said that he did see them occasionally and they were still honored.

2. He also mentioned that the water tower slide at the Meadows Pool was from River Country. I had to 'recall' that it was originally the water tower for the Fort Wilderness Rail Road and was located at the Outpost - which was just a Train Station then. This resulted in a small spiel about the old rail road. Nothing new - but still interesting to hear from a CM.

This broke the ice so to speak, so we had a nice chat after the couple left ...

3. He has a friend at church that arranges construction crews for Disney. He was told by this friend that construction "near River Country" was in the works and would start "soon". He also said that there had been internal rumors about a DVC Camping Site ...

4. A mention of Fort Wilderness themed merchandise resulted in ... He and the other CMs had been told 6 months ago that the merchandise "would be out within a year". He then said that "If thing go according to plan, the merchandise will be out by the end of Summer".

More photos and trip report to follow ...

The old fat woman formerly known as rita is n now a piece of driedoutburnt leather. I'm passed the puddle of sweat stage and I'm not sure that there is hope for rehydration. It I is killer hot!

Sorry Rita, even if I have to drag you mummified body there, you will be at the 4th GG. I figure we will just stake out our space in the pool and stay there till we shrivel. :rofl2:

I've been telling rd that we can c come for a couple of days and stay off site at a cheap girl and just come day trip to the fiend meets. I just don bt see myself staying an extended time. Seriously, we would have to stay on the pool or the rv all day, and day lasts til 10 at nite.

I've been telling rd that we can c come for a couple of days and stay off site at a cheap girl and just come day trip to the fiend meets. I just don bt see myself staying an extended time. Seriously, we would have to stay on the pool or the rv all day, and day lasts til 10 at nite.

Scary that I understood all that! :lol: They were giving me a hard time about the 4th too. Poor doodle has NO IDEA just how hot Fl in July is. :blink:

She will though! 98 deg. 98% humidity. No breeze. Then it rains for 5 min. just to make it steamy! >:D feels right at home!

Don't forget the heat index.....a week or so last year of "feels like" 110!

Scary that I understood all that! :lol: They were giving me a hard time about the 4th too. Poor doodle has NO IDEA just how hot Fl in July is. :blink:

Oh yes I do. Been there June July and August. Granted I didn't move very fast. :rofl2: Plus we are NOT going to any parks. I will stop bugging you Stef, and if we get a new tow vehicle by then I will track you down no matter where you go.

And what the hell, I understood what she was talking about too. :rofl2: