We finally have our own golf cart to bring on our trip in November. I remembered that there was talk of a place to load and u load.  Is it still there.  And where was that?  I didn’t pay attention bad then, never thought I would own a cart. 

There was a spot by the road on the right that leads back to the maintenance and CM parking area, but I think it's been removed. It was just a pile of dirt that people backed up to.  Hopefully someone else may have a better update. 

14 hours ago, dblr....Rennie said:

I was thinking they might be looking for a spot to unload from a pick-up truck possibly without ramps, so like a loading dock like Grumpy mentioned the pile of dirt. 😕

I thought that also, if you drive towards the 2000 loop you could find a ditch that might work if you have a 4x4.

I have a f350 and will be buying ramps, it just my first time traveling with the cart in the bed.  The truck is ridiculously tall and was hoping for a slope to help my nervousness of loading and unloading.   It is just a regular cart with no lifts.    I need to get ramps.   Any recommendations.  The golf cart guy I bought from said the black ramps at tractor supply do a good job.    I know some have put a wench on the truck or the golf cart to pull it up.   not sure yet but I better get on it.

Try Discount Ramps, a lot of the folks that tow with class 8 trucks (Semi's) use them for ramps to load Smart cars onto the trucks, they carry different lengths that fold and different weight catagories.

Ramps, Carriers, Lifts, & More | Discount Ramps

• 3 months later...
16 hours ago, mommy rainbo.....Bo said:

Ended up with long ramps.com I think it was.   Over bought but they are rock solid.   I had the cart lifted so the 11ft foldable ramps fit underneath the cart for travel.   We just did it at the site.    

That's what we do...unload at the site... When I bought the cart, I made sure it was lifted so it wouldn't bottom out as it made the transition from the ground and into the bed of the truck.  Also, made sure I purchased one piece ramps that didn't "hinge" in the middle.  I too store them underneath the cart in the bed of the truck when hauling.  I place them underneath the MH when we are at the site.