I put my lift kit on Craigslist and this is what I get.

Hello,I really appreciate your response to my email. I want you to considerit sold,please do withdraw the advert from Craigslist to avoiddisturbance.Anyway,I don't have time to come over to take a lookbecause of my business but you don't need to bother yourself with theshipment,I'll take care of that by engaging the services of amover,hence I'll be sending a Certified check and it will be deliveredto you via Courier Service ,so I'll need you to provide me with thefollowing information to facilitate the mailing of check......... 1.....Full name to write on the check2.....Full Physic\l address to post the check3.....City, State and Zip Code4.....Home & Cell Phone to contact you5.....Total amount for the item Note that the payment will be shipped Overnight to your address viaCourier Service and I will like you to know that you will not beresponsible for shipping i will have my mover to come over as soon asyou have cashed the check* N.B

Courier Service does not deliver to a P.O box address.

WTH is a NB Courier? Nigerian Bullshit?

Hello,I really appreciate your response to my email. I want you to considerit sold,please do withdraw the advert from Craigslist to avoiddisturbance.Anyway,I don't have time to come over to take a lookbecause of my business but you don't need to bother yourself with theshipment,I'll take care of that by engaging the services of amover,hence I'll be sending a Certified check and it will be deliveredto you via Courier Service ,so I'll need you to provide me with thefollowing information to facilitate the mailing of check......... 1.....Full name to write on the check2.....Full Physic\l address to post the check3.....City, State and Zip Code4.....Home & Cell Phone to contact you5.....Total amount for the item Note that the payment will be shipped Overnight to your address viaCourier Service and I will like you to know that you will not beresponsible for shipping i will have my mover to come over as soon asyou have cashed the check* N.B

Send him the local popo contact info. :popo: :siren:

Last time I listed something on Craigslist I got almost the exact same e-mail. I stopped listing because of it.

Anybody need a set of 10 ply Michelin 16" tires with about 1000 miles on them? I can bring them to Stone Mnt or the July4 GG. Donnie it looked like you needed some last time I saw your truck.

Last time I listed something on Craigslist I got almost the exact same e-mail. I stopped listing because of it.

Anybody need a set of 10 ply Michelin 16" tires with about 1000 miles on them? I can bring them to Stone Mnt or the July4 GG. Donnie it looked like you needed some last time I saw your truck.

Donnie needs to pay me first. :argh:

Anybody need a set of 10 ply Michelin 16" tires with about 1000 miles on them? I can bring them to Stone Mnt or the July4 GG.

Yes, I want them! I want you to considerit sold,please do withdraw the advert from Fortfiends to avoiddisturbance.Anyway,I don't have time to come over to take a lookbecause of my business but you don't need to bother yourself with theshipment,I'll take care of that by engaging the services of amover,hence I'll be sending a Certified check and it will be deliveredto you via Courier Service ,so I'll need you to provide me with thefollowing information to facilitate the mailing of check......... 1.....Full name to write on the check2.....Full Physic\l address to post the check3.....City, State and Zip Code4.....Home & Cell Phone to contact you5.....Total amount for the item Note that the payment will be shipped Overnight to your address viaCourier Service and I will like you to know that you will not beresponsible for shipping i will have my mover to come over as soon asyou have cashed the check* N.B

:rofl2:

Yes, I want them! I want you to considerit sold,please do withdraw the advert from Fortfiends to avoiddisturbance.Anyway,I don't have time to come over to take a lookbecause of my business but you don't need to bother yourself with theshipment,I'll take care of that by engaging the services of amover,hence I'll be sending a Certified check and it will be deliveredto you via Courier Service ,so I'll need you to provide me with thefollowing information to facilitate the mailing of check......... 1.....Full name to write on the check2.....Full Physic\l address to post the check3.....City, State and Zip Code4.....Home & Cell Phone to contact you5.....Total amount for the item Note that the payment will be shipped Overnight to your address viaCourier Service and I will like you to know that you will not beresponsible for shipping i will have my mover to come over as soon asyou have cashed the check* N.B

That is because his courier service does not deliver to PO BOXES

You need to send that to these guys.

http://www.thescambaiter.com/

You caught it. Think of all the people that go threw with it! It happens all the time. My D/W works for a bank and many people come in with letters and such saying your rich uncle in the Congo died and you need to send us 10-K to sort out the legal fees and then we will send you 1 million in inheritance.

I had a scammer on Craigslist send me an email telling me I just had to call him at this number XXX-XXX-XXXX. I replied back, "Nah, if you really want a good time, you need to call me at XXX-XXX-XXXX." I gave them the St. Lucie County Sheriff's Office number to call. Funny, they didn't email me back.... :rofl2: