It's An Old Dog; New Tricks; Pop And Fort TCD Trip Report

Here's what my official Disney book says about the Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake...

The excavation of the Seven Seas Lagoon took nearly 3 years. Today it spans 185 acres, embraces 3 islands, and reaches an average depth of 10 feet...snip...Bay Lake was excavated, too. Its water was simply too polluted to meet Disney standards. When refilled, Bay Lake was stocked with bass, not only providing sport for anglers, but also aiding insect control.
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

However, they have NEVER used this feature. The building and concrete settled and they can't get the modules OUT!!! So therefore, they remodel the rooms the old fashioned way. I'm also guessing it's

This has nothing to do with this thread but since it got so far off topic I figure I'd throw something I think is funny in the mix.

Todd- That is a great scan! Thanks! The text says that both the Polynesian and Contemporary resorts were constructed by use of the modular room method. The text says that the rooms were prefabricated

Posted Images