Yeah, same here. They are too big, but they do the job. Also if you really must have a top sheet and don't want it up around your waist, sew the foot of it to the bottom fitted sheet. The camper mattress never seems to hold the bottom of the top sheet still.

I just buy the top sheets only that way you can wrap the mattress more easily. Much easier to work with. I just learned how to fold a top sheet earlier this year and that really was cool. Doesn't take much to make me say wow lol.

I did some work on the mattress pad to make it fit better since trying to use it as it was added bulk I didn't like. My bed in the camper is a narrow twin. I brought the mattress into the house, put the mattress pad on it inside out, pinned two corners so it fit better, cut off the extra and sewed it up. Much better. I've thought about doing the same to the fitted sheet; but, right now I just tuck the extra material in and live with it.

Yeah, same here. They are too big, but they do the job. Also if you really must have a top sheet and don't want it up around your waist, sew the foot of it to the bottom fitted sheet. The camper mattress never seems to hold the bottom of the top sheet still.

We just use the same sheets that we use in the house too, but it did occur to me that if you use waterbed sheets, they come already sewn together at the bottom to stay put...

Size depends on the camper/beds but we use the same ol' sheets from the same ol' stores as home.

Our hybrid was pretty much a regulation queen, only difference is it was a much thinner mattress. We solved that by putting both of them on our side - hey, the dogs didn't need it! ;)

The new TT has a queen also. That one is a "real" mattress - standard queen size.

I made up the dinette for our in-laws who stayed with us this past weekend and just packed 2 flat sheets. It was definitely easier to tuck the bottom in than trying to sort out a fitted.

The only thing that stinks is that home is a king bed, camper is a queen, and camp is a full - that's a LOT of freakin' sheets!

Dont laugh at me - where do you get bed sheets for a camper? I dont think the beds are like the beds you have in your house.

As others have said, plain sheets are the least expensive option. Sheets USA does sell custom sized sheets for each manufacturer of camper/pop up.

I just buy the top sheets only that way you can wrap the mattress more easily. Much easier to work with. I just learned how to fold a top sheet earlier this year and that really was cool. Doesn't take much to make me say wow lol.

WHAT?!?! The flat sheet is the easy sheet to fold. It's the fitted sheet that drives those of us who are OCD insane!!!!!

WHAT?!?! The flat sheet is the easy sheet to fold. It's the fitted sheet that drives those of us who are OCD insane!!!!!

My mom showed me how to fold a fitted sheet years ago (she's the neatest, tidiest, most organized person I know -- traits I definitely didn't inherit -- and when she came to visit us in our first home, she opened the linen closet and about passed out, lol...and then we had a little sheet-folding party). Ever since then, I STILL get happy that I can make the fitted sheets fold as crisply and in the same folded dimensions as the flat sheets.

Everything else in my house may be in a state of total chaos, but by goodness, my sheets are folded neatly!! :banana:

My mom showed me how to fold a fitted sheet years ago (she's the neatest, tidiest, most organized person I know -- traits I definitely didn't inherit -- and when she came to visit us in our first home, she opened the linen closet and about passed out, lol...and then we had a little sheet-folding party). Ever since then, I STILL get happy that I can make the fitted sheets fold as crisply and in the same folded dimensions as the flat sheets.

Everything else in my house may be in a state of total chaos, but by goodness, my sheets are folded neatly!! :banana:

:rofl2: I do the best I can with the fitted sheets, but it has never met up to my expectations.

My Mom is the antithesis of your Mom which may explain my OCD and germaphobic issues. :rofl2:

For those who tent camp and use air mattresses.....

I sewed a flat sheet and a fitted sheet together to make a "pillowcase" for the mattress. Make sure you leave the open end of the sheet where the valves for the air mattress are and you can leave it on when you inflate and deflate the mattress. Much nicer than sleeping on the plastic.

you need to teach me how to do this!