We're in the 200 loop and if they get done in the next week and a half, I'll post it. They will be pouring new pads. Haven't started yet though.

Are they extending the pads to remove the shells or just replacing the pads? :blink:

Our experience in July of last year was they couldn't go wider if they wanted to unless they cut trees. We couldn't put the awning out because of a tree in the way. Our site could be expanded backwards by covering the shell pad.

If I couldn't get the awning out, I wouldn't consider it an appropriate site for our 5er. Maybe it's being picky, but the patio & awning is part of what I'm paying for imo. I shouldn't have to park with the wheels in the shells (or so far forward the nose is almost in the road) to get both the slide & awnings out.

Are they extending the pads to remove the shells or just replacing the pads? :blink:

That thought crossed my mind, as well. If it's going to be open by the 16th, though, would they have time to remove the shells? Would they even want to?

If I couldn't get the awning out, I wouldn't consider it an appropriate site for our 5er. Maybe it's being picky, but the patio & awning is part of what I'm paying for imo. I shouldn't have to park with the wheels in the shells (or so far forward the nose is almost in the road) to get both the slide & awnings out.

I don't blame you. I'd want to be able to put my awning out, as well.

We didn't mind since we carry a ez-up for the grills and cooking area. And we were concerned about the odd afternoon thunderstorm, so no loss. Plus it was to freakin hot to be outside anyway. Now in December we are going premium pet, so we don't have to mess with shells and have area for awning and ez-up

Bad news guys and gals. Spoke with a couple of the demolition crew working the loop and they said nothing in size etc will be changed. They are only tearing out the old concrete and putting in new exactly the same. They said demolition should take about 1 week or so and then the crew will come in to level again with dirt. Then the concrete crew will be pouring. I asked if they had an ETA but he said he didn't know for sure. I then mentioned soeone wanted to stay there in about 3 weeks and he said it SHOULD be done. Of course a lot can change due to weather.

I'm not even going to try to figure that one out.:rofl2:

Don't you want to be in the running for the weekly Snarky Journalism award? :rofl2:

You best go track down a bus driver and find out...... :dance:

Don't you want to be in the running for the weekly Snarky Journalism award? :rofl2:

You best go track down a bus driver and find out...... :dance:

Maybe I should ask the guy spraying down the sites... I'm sure he knows!:rofl2: