While many folks here use Kenny, the company I have used is Golf & Electric Vehicles Group, also known to folks around here as "Steve"

They have 2 passenger, 4 passenger and 6 passenger golf cars available for rental. Additionally, they offer gas and electric vehicles, although electric is preferable due to less noise and pollution.

A rental agreement must be signed and faxed to them before delivery can be made. Payment by check or cash due upon delivery of vehicles.

When I used them this is how it worked: On the appointed day they road up to my site in the cart and the day were were leaving they picked it up at the site. If you are staying for a couple of weeks and want a cart you can save money this way. I just called to book and here is their current pricing:

$266.25 per week for a 4 passenger cart, including tax, pickup and delivery, with $35 per day for extra days

6 passenger cart is $372.75 per week including tax, pickup and delivery, with $45 per day for extra days.

They pick up and deliver 7 days a week

Steve Senesi E-Mail

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Pulled this from the Fort FAQ sticky...

Golf and Electric Vehicles (Steve)

18754 E. Colonial Dr.

Orlando, FL 32820

cell 407-947-2013

fax 407-568-8175

email: [email protected]

www.golfandelectricvehiclesblog.com