Campingpixi @ the fort

I had lunch at Whispering Canyon - and had stick-in-the-mud waiter. I went there expecting "some action"; tried almost all the tricks suggested; my waiter never rose to the occasion. A different waiter had a group at a table rolling with laughter, Oh, well ...

Oooh, that cheesecake looks yummy! Was it as good as it looks?

Love the girls in front of the tiki guy, where they doing a monkey pose? :)) They all take such good pictures!

Oooh, that cheesecake looks yummy! Was it as good as it looks?

Love the girls in front of the tiki guy, where they doing a monkey pose? :)) They all take such good pictures!

I have a picture of PureTCrazy and a tiki - n1577813438_175639_2198598.jpg - playing "grab ass"

Great photos, Campingpixi!

Looking forward to a lot more.

I love a "live" trip report!

I had lunch at Whispering Canyon - and had stick-in-the-mud waiter. I went there expecting "some action"; tried almost all the tricks suggested; my waiter never rose to the occasion. A different waiter had a group at a table rolling with laughter, Oh, well ...

Don't feel bad.

This happened to us the last time we went.

And, we like to have fun.

It's a real bummer when you get a dud server there. To me, the shenanigans are the main attraction. The food isn't that spectacular, so the key to an enjoyable experience here is to have a fun server.

TCD