Hey everyone,

I thought I had posted about this before but I can't find it?? Either way I saw today that they slightly modified the plan for the Grand Floridian so I thought I'd post it for everyone to see.

Grand Floridian Plans

If you haven't seen this before, it looks like they are adding a Vacation Club building and a lot more parking. This new revision increased the amount of lake they are filling in by half an acre. Other than that nothing to exciting.

WBI

Hey everyone,

I thought I had posted about this before but I can't find it?? Either way I saw today that they slightly modified the plan for the Grand Floridian so I thought I'd post it for everyone to see.

Grand Floridian Plans

If you haven't seen this before, it looks like they are adding a Vacation Club building and a lot more parking. This new revision increased the amount of lake they are filling in by half an acre. Other than that nothing to exciting.

WBI

WBI-

Thanks for posting this.

I haven't seen this much detail about the project.

It is interesting to see where they are squeezing this building in. It looks like they are capitalizing on the location of the existing big pool with the slide. Unless I am missing something, it also looks like the is no new pool for the DVC folks. This is a departure from the strategy they used at the projects at AKL and the Contemporary. I find that interesting. It makes me believe that one of the big selling points of the project at FW will be a big water park, probably incorporating some of the remnants of River Country.

TCD

WBI-

Thanks for posting this.

I haven't seen this much detail about the project.

It is interesting to see where they are squeezing this building in. It looks like they are capitalizing on the location of the existing big pool with the slide. Unless I am missing something, it also looks like the is no new pool for the DVC folks. This is a departure from the strategy they used at the projects at AKL and the Contemporary. I find that interesting. It makes me believe that one of the big selling points of the project at FW will be a big water park, probably incorporating some of the remnants of River Country.

TCD

I agree this is much different than they normally do for the Vacation Clubs Villas. If it didn't have its own access I would assume its just another building for the hotel, but since it does I don't think there is any doubt.

I hope your right about incorporating River Country, but out of curiosity do they allow people at the regular resort to use the Vacation Club facilities?

They are definitely squeezing it in aren't they? They don't fill in part of Seven Seas Lagoon very often!

WBI

I agree this is much different than they normally do for the Vacation Clubs Villas. If it didn't have its own access I would assume its just another building for the hotel, but since it does I don't think there is any doubt.

I hope your right about incorporating River Country, but out of curiosity do they allow people at the regular resort to use the Vacation Club facilities?

They are definitely squeezing it in aren't they? They don't fill in part of Seven Seas Lagoon very often!

WBI

I am no DVC expert, but my understanding is that at AKL, both pool areas are open to guests at either the hotel or the villas. At BLT, however, guests of the hotel are not allowed to use the BLT pool. At Yacht and Beach, I believe the villas have a small pool, but rights to use the big water-park. Obviously, this is a marketing strategy. I guess they don't need that kind of trick to sell DVC at the GF?

TCD

Have they announced that they are going ahead with it?

It makes me believe that one of the big selling points of the project at FW will be a big water park, probably incorporating some of the remnants of River Country.

Interesting theory about using RC as part of the FW DVC. Haven't heard that before, but it would be a way of saving it and that would be great.

• 1 month later...

Walt Disney World is closing the spa at its most-expensive resort for 18 months as the company embarks on an expansion project at the hotel. The spa at the Grand Floridian hotel — one of only two full-service spas in Disney World — will shut down Sept. 19.

Disney would not share details about the expansion project Friday, but there has been speculation the building to be constructed next to the spa will contain units to be sold by Disney Vacation Club, the company's time-share operation.

I see the plywood construction walls just about every work day and try to peek over them as I pull into the GF.

It's too early to tell what's actually going on. I haven't seen any really big equipment sticking up yet.

If it's going to be a DVC, why the hush, hush? Wouldn't they want as much early publicity as possible?

18 months may seem like a long time to renovate a spa, but what if they're knocking down the spa building, building a new one, or constructing a large spa addition? Also the spa includes the tennis courts, and there are only two. Is that enough for a resort of that size? So 18 months is not a long time if they do a major spa renovation and expansion.

Can they build the proposed DVC, a new spa, & tennis courts in 18 months, probably.

I think it's time to talk to my friends at the GF. Maybe they know.

In that Orlando Sentinel article, the Disney rep uses the word renovation and not new, are they being coy?

I see the plywood construction walls just about every work day and try to peek over them as I pull into the GF.

It's too early to tell what's actually going on. I haven't seen any really big equipment sticking up yet.

If it's going to be a DVC, why the hush, hush? Wouldn't they want as much early publicity as possible?

You would think so.

But, when they built Bay Lake Tower, the old north garden wing of the Contemporary was torn down, and work had already begun on the new building before there was an official announcement.

They probably still have a lot of inventory to sell, and they probably have it figured out that new sales go better when they can give an accurate completion date for the new building.

They know what they are doing.

TCD

Sometimes when Disney makes an announcement they also put out how CMs are to respond to questions regarding the announcement. They've posted responses for the GF Spa renovations.

Once again they're playing it close to the vest in their wording about whether it's just a spa renovation or if they're building a DVC.

They can't hide it for long if it's a DVC. The barrier walls are only 6 feet high.

• 3 weeks later...

From WDW Magic...

PHOTOS - Disney Wedding planners providing Grand Floridian Villas construction visual impact renderings to potential wedding guests

Aug 22, 2011

It is reported that Disney Wedding planners are currently providing visual impact renderings to potential wedding guests to give them an idea of what they may expect during the construction of the new Disney vacation Club extension to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort. The images below show the view from the Wedding Pavilion, which is located right next to the construction site. Assuming these renderings are accurate, we can expect to see significant construction by the end of the year.

View a detailed look at the plans

View latest construction photos.

Share|

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-Resort-and-Spa_Thumb_14153.jpg?Expires=1314411463&Signature=RhE619s-NfamVkgGBCw7UFV%7ESV9%7EbOgfOTi5n27tuanSiZRS74NBepCaUs0rwr%7ElD4VD3dgQfUzWc-ODUu0fjyfHGohrKrFdH2dEXP%7Es-Q7KtHW%7EfLVAgsbxTtXem5kXlDzWtc7yU6HbJ0ZsyHLQ2TSh999ngMHyEH-S7nreIlc_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ August 2011 to September 2011

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-Resort-and-Spa_Thumb_14154.jpg?Expires=1314411463&Signature=RUAwte-XDkSuKdXgnS3UP3bdz-Vcn0CtmdlFTKMg43wZvzunsIhQKvHuKKERNp3Ln92hOqY8YVKgoHfNMV7zc0-SRCKjNmIlYVKRSMtjOejWREnVjZpGPry-ZkESnk8pxsClFt4hOklrbZL1CiEFznffA5m8v4BxiKeHByWu1gY_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ September 2011 to October 2011

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-Resort-and-Spa_Thumb_14155.jpg?Expires=1314411463&Signature=g4vHZ4SVSAF8DeEMbcE4S9SgYlmH4%7EmRd9g%7EBfhvOUrInj5qwgOV7PWvfHfm1g2kCR4TwL0Bh3dIrvMh60DnHALWKjCpYpoYG%7EuFQdvueq7fEpgzKWYToZHB9N816YyaWGtv7AVXmB8Sf9rBy5CjlzTuEU7Pb9yvwqL5piXgw-g_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ December 2011 to April 2012

More from WDW Magic...

PHOTOS - Construction walls move onto the beach area for Disney's Grand Floridian DVC project

Aug 26, 2011

The construction walls for what is speculated to be the building site for the new Disney Vacation Club wing at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort have now moved onto the beach area. Work is moving very quickly in this area, and it looks like we could be seeing serious construction beginning very soon. According to previously released timescales, we should be expecting to see considerable vertical construction as soon as December of this year. You can read more about the plans for the new wing here.

Disney have not yet officially confirmed the existence of the DVC project at the Grand Floridian, but this would be consistent with the announcement of the nearby Bay Lake Tower only when the building was nearing completion.

Share|

Photos by WDWMAGIC

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14198.jpg?Expires=1314411466&Signature=pO-98LhllNofbcMPWCuYoeYdvb-i0WLnQFPTP5EHwp06GR9TBOChB03M3ogpdIedrQe0vb86RzLXtUYBL487Yg8bTVu32iAIyaBX404s1NhkmhJC27hRJAd8w7exxGyUGAqcVQkNlqHRFfr-AYNGXMidzq4GqdDDaWLv0SUnH-0_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ Construction walls close to the Wedding Pavilion

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14199.jpg?Expires=1314411466&Signature=ifBDsW%7EzKVeNsboyY340cl4uoVG3cCpItdyVasY-1oOgUMgcT-qALHfbmQXcfrvvAlZc3V74uWCkGtmvFCXuSZgJCGCMpub5vZ5LC7qmsZf0bsdoAZ%7E8oUT%7E9fWLR8Tnw2Y2tRs1O82BUZSZ1tZUpBeujPV7fbmdSi%7EJ6HEp4yo_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ View from the Wedding Pavilion towards the beach area

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14200.jpg?Expires=1314411466&Signature=XOMRzHCSU-zy6kDQe-IUCmXBUhmbCNz4xRbwcO2BVs5ksfHAhfIeMc0C8inpwMharOB0SXI%7Ev0g81EudBGYFOdNdw06HA7LXqW5u6zUR16N0zZc%7EHYwSE09EGhEB0M9NheWd8eL8WHaEKTBA9e2IPTIGHBVOX0mpPqCtIBmTYJk_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ The beach that will be the site of the new building

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14201.jpg?Expires=1314411466&Signature=VaMJUH2084OxmMD5250h3wcTfIazToyFawDHqYxFc9fZSfBaUlKq1e-6PVkDfQELQvxu9cufQDiAUWmkz3kBd%7EEVfmI9ntUbLNaZQFJBZGq2r7rOnui-Zn1cr8UWV9ffj9eejaYOSehKUwTRGF20Bky%7EbtMT3WbIxpgylcqkgwg_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ A new walkway has been constructed linking the Wedding Pavilion and Health Club to the Grand Floridian Resort

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14202.jpg?Expires=1314411466&Signature=MnKugAqjEhQ%7EtH9qerQNTURlKrzjrgx%7Ekmk02gdUuKELLbGBLilVsFHqlDrhTs8CUMi9TMNrx7H3KU20mpucGZQAKN%7E1-XK6vrBOx0zNnRv50HudggZIx7nDLn8ZfWlC5IqIDxfytFxq3N-sZVonjNxOwt5MjUQWn5M3v16EK1k_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14203.jpg?Expires=1314411466&Signature=TM1P8QNwOFOKdxPmiNyQoMjfhIDh%7EkoZElfu7ghA1ywHCgB2PGYp8Uynjj74ehP0gnhx6BWcv7ImOe4WY3YwGiBpfZchGZOYnhCxC9e5F4d7XNQcMSk49C07NyARuCfMhNdKHu8S8alw7XE2jLpJmbguWQR94ol6QzAARi3l6yE_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14204.jpg?Expires=1314411466&Signature=Kb6y5IFCKCQHNNNxpNXUb%7Ec4IbplVEqn-7PNE6%7EvmoFOwdiNGgx%7EXhBCkC8RqvIREO1ZkYRlzP2u09dZNBqRPGJZBZ1AAl8390gKs1i3yD%7EDhl7EwXiOAgovYW46OqgI7sOPG%7EJQoh9jrpteKIPlQ8mOATduRiCSM5GDaVXvgZ4_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ The view from the Grand Floridian pool area on the beach looking towards the construction area

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14205.jpg?Expires=1314411466&Signature=Y4LHG3FO5HuUmfGz0mRhGrx5mnqNOPbMtpnzfsARrqeGyCFKUbYwceez1d-ml%7ETNFq8hknFax-zzBToVPnNZglQuJgDHkXCayiF3g%7Ev2-WJKotF6WH0UMDSHoE6X0Fp5FTVJalVNCPCN8kKe7vb3epcccWAV2ODzSdjwEJGXL10_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ The view from the monorail

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14206.jpg?Expires=1314411467&Signature=gFYwCF2i48PAo6lzLlQTcbvMS5eqz-B2rAbafjTdO-qQBQuvwxd4Pv63uiThkKcmSg5umoB2DP5RLnzITPb6E8wP3qbDwCQFwGoC99bqW9imGs48iYySrq4WMt4nNXCkV-rHR-VDkgvbS0Kfh4OvauBzLqQDVqtx0anf8Xy5POY_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14207.jpg?Expires=1314411467&Signature=nSHcqKo2sjX2yfDonqTIMOJyO%7Ec8k13l6uCwDJTojKh4zEXQCKT2qfTvV-zER9%7EM4BP8vteSzodWN%7E2krmrVZgn1ex6DmQtUgMTaMq8anCYbYv8ZA2e9U6ojM0f0cjzEsGvtxK4fhn1JGTd0TH2cxcedEPUf2z7m40W0n9ewgOc_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14208.jpg?Expires=1314411467&Signature=m8GB6AlPPm7gewtWLLErWp7Xm-G9b8B2sd2Pb06ENCB%7EhXPrhf3%7EzpH7EOcjNSQpwtgQic2hkeszAdffyuIrrHnJkavNkLkGPPVVHPIgTaizom7Lhbqs3F7bPsJKs%7EowB0dv%7ENly3ft44yECPOyBWHhdHhy1qDBabGP52Wg-yhM_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14209.jpg?Expires=1314411467&Signature=Jd4aJpEi-QdQ0REKT9aR74LFs7k0IQXjZNNR9hUn6Av6Wf7Ox8qdBmtI-1aOwc6G9eo8Cs4F8jFFhf4%7E3kbXHOiUECyNYguSJgjUgYV5Er7xr4aQrqjq8kqfGBi7XCY0ptHPWL5LU645WOophfFNxXA-X0kgIMia%7E53R8eYUkCM_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14197.jpg?Expires=1314411466&Signature=GDSxHn%7ES%7EkYtFF5ZfSLuKfN20%7E8%7E-rHLNH7lZAnM0JZEojJjM%7E4zdCOTjgLRaT6CXn%7EHZstzPr723Gff9n7D5HTPvh37i40QoNGZwAtj09QWuMbdhYI4iB4YNI107cjyhSlMeDWu6IU%7EqA3SUq5hb%7EyS0xr4QLtvyHWZRG9OiB8_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ Walls have moved into the Wedding Pavilion parking lot

• 2 weeks later...

I heard they are moving everyone's wedding who already had one scheduled for the next (who knows how long) while. I would be mad if I had booked that for my wedding and they moved it. Unless they were throwing in some cool free stuff to make up for it. :banana:

From Mouseplanet:

Work on Grand Floridian Villas evicts weddings from Disney Wedding Pavilion

We've begun to see reports of Disney Weddings contacting brides about the Wedding Pavilion near the Grand Floridian being closed due to the construction work on the Grand Floridian Villas (which still have not been announced). Dredging work will be starting in a couple of weeks to build out the shoreline for the new building's foundation, and that will interfere with weddings at the pavilion. Weddings scheduled within the next month will be the first to be moved, and accommodations will be made for couples having their weddings relocated. If you've had your wedding moved, we'd be interested to hear if and how you've been notified, and what sort of accommodations you received in exchange for the change of venue.

• 3 weeks later...

I have news today from a very reliable source that an internal bulletin just came out on the GF Spa refurb.

They are actually no longer calling it a refurb and are now referring to it as "construction" that includes enhancements to the spa.

As of now the construction is planned to continue into 2013.

Still nothing mentioned about DVC.

• 1 month later...

From WDW Magic...

PHOTOS - Wedding Pavilion 'view blocking' scrim added ahead of new wing construction at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort

Nov 28, 2011

Work on the new vacation club wing at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort has slowed a little now that the site preparation appears to be ready for the actual main construction to begin. There have been no significant changes since our last update, except for the addition of a scrim being installed between the wedding pavilion and the construction site. It looks very similar to the scrims used in the Magic Kingdom, and will likely be finished with an actual image when completed. Head to the photos below for a look.

Share|

Photos by WDWMAGIC

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14842.jpg?Expires=1322536722&Signature=enDNakaYJpafFeBpT0-XaA3MUM2jn0fX1tAQ%7En8-a3J1YFwB9A5KNf63ZOUps%7EFMHRoonsUT3PtMRt3zPIzDHWtJVRG4GR6dMJJ9UJPt4fKmWoPoR6aD1adh2rBdhsekxxphJdPkfqA-yNIcRxd%7EGQxJiWaWh2yZp%7EVDld4ttQg_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14843.jpg?Expires=1322536722&Signature=MGzSJHETuP%7E4KfFHxe6XAE6lWjNWcndqgzURpjDBC7CL%7E9D2FGGXZF5C%7EPb3HOql7S5KZmwNbY2SOWjXnCRLiHfeWPGb9ALUzYjYm86WEHd9WkkTpKpV9JrhgFdYJ4CCj8oKHSryeVxwPpXnU842fd754WNqA3ib08rG5Ke09Oc_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Resorts/Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC/News/28Nov2011-PHOTOS---Wedding-Pavilion-%27view-blocking%27-scrim-added-ahead-of-new-wing-construction-at-Disney%27s-Grand-Floridian-Resort.htm

• 2 weeks later...

I was there today and the big earth moving equipment is there and working. The fence they put up can't hide it.

They've started prepping the site. There is a mountain of dirt that's higher than the fence. That's some spa refurbishment

If it's only a spa refurbishment, why are there signs on the road side saying that the construction, not the spa refurbishment, entrance is up ahead.

From the Orlando Sentinel...

Disney World building time shares next to Grand Floridian hotel

66649715.jpg

Rendering of Disney's Grand Floridian time-share project. (Disney Vacation Club / December 8, 2011)

The Walt Disney Co.'s time-share business said Thursday it will build an addition to Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, the highest-priced company-owned hotel at Walt Disney World.

The project, which will add approximately 147 time-share units in a separate building next to the posh hotel, is the first new Disney Vacation Club resort to begin construction since the global financial crisis sent sales tumbling across the time-share industry.

Disney said the resort is expected to open in late 2013. The new building will be exclusively time-share units and will include a children's water-play area, among other amenities.

The project should inject some high-demand inventory into Disney Vacation Club, which was one of Disney Co.'s fastest-growing businesses before sales ebbed during the recession and the anemic recovery that has followed. The Victorian-themed Grand Floridian is Disney World's most luxurious hotel and is adjacent to the Magic Kingdom, the busiest theme park on the planet with more than 17 million visitors a year.

It will be the second time-share property Disney has built along the Magic Kingdom monorail, joining Bay Lake Tower, an addition to Disney's Contemporary Resort that opened in August 2009.

"We continually look for ways to expand Disney Vacation Club by creating resort experiences that our members will love," Claire Bilby, senior vice president and general manager of Disney Vacation Club, said in a prepared statement. "With the continued popularity of Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort, we are thrilled to offer our members and guests a new resort option along the monorail system with easy access to the Magic Kingdom Park, as well as a variety of shopping, dining and recreation experiences."

Although Disney does not report specific financial results for its time-share business, the company said sales of Disney Vacation Club units fell during its most recent quarter, which ended Oct. 1. Disney is currently peddling interests in four resorts: Bay Lake Tower, Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas, and Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa, all of which are at Disney World; and Aulani, a hotel and time share the company opened this summer in Hawaii.

At its peak, Disney Vacation Club generated roughly $190 million a year in operating profit. The Grand Floridian addition will be Disney's 12th time-share property.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/the-daily-disney/os-disney-grand-floridian-time-shares-20111208,0,4886413.story

From WDW Magic...

Beach cleared for Grand Floridian DVC construction

Dec 15, 2011

The last few months have seen all the preparation for this project, with construction walls being put up, re-routing of walkways, and setup of the construction staging areas. Now the real work is getting underway, with the first step being the removal of the old beach. Head to the photos below for a look at the ground clearing, along with a look at the now completed photographic view-blocking scrim next to the wedding pavilion.

Photos by WDWMAGIC

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14949.jpg?Expires=1324005537&Signature=PBqOcvyBYTT41uY8egT9JO-t9omF5jKp4O7P3obig3r03NIQm-SN8-RUCfNQVs57r1vj%7ENGfoH1eONO%7EJ4zBTh8zwhVvOZIru3qlYn-lSXL%7Eax7S0hKSiqE3K4cNw9eG97OK8CYWKSfpO6Y3QDmdpmF4ujpvk97g6z188hbyIAI_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14950.jpg?Expires=1324005537&Signature=oWBhka4OCfzxo2P1KS0L-l4eHy3c3ftrQsTiIi3qVbcJx8xYK-%7EWj3nifkcYS8D6NAMlFyaq%7EzKQS0LPCIpxptUoUtRjznzF7lqVscgHukipKXbNp1wp-mAOeBg5aCNYFQXrkxUN6aRC-FaZfAhgGyhRjueU2l7dmd7m17IX7e8_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14951.jpg?Expires=1324005538&Signature=j8LUFi9gIkjuLkcIalSZN778E3i70zI1UUjMn%7EWCPIm0bvv0WasLA6QjZs7ScBSmiitrFjnFKY-WZ8bdG-k%7E0VzCXxr4twU9HYmG4g8booEw2g%7EHRAZ-eh5vP%7EQOpPguXOBWuw9ZN1njwKBLuM9ObJ6cW4GeZcQgVPeg8s8ORls_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14952.jpg?Expires=1324005538&Signature=D2rFcw2XJnll1k8OqYgGV26jfjacSZKaBbYS0UXdnhRl6ejfSFmgj3BCMa6cOZ1viaiRd-iwwA5xVVp9zCKhu8p2ziiRPnxGlun60j0MTCexYUTo2OzL7gyfE0r6b4Tl7BYbL8tJrfofLipGP4QqoJQcpqLcBwO8kmd2XT%7EoKJU_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14953.jpg?Expires=1324005538&Signature=bIQQpf3IbwMrqJ3oSgX3ANZIV2vf8Qw6fXLxILFf6YhlTurogiQ8BHsPQ1w%7EvM6vYpAGWBugctYl7Mzdhy1tPCkRdnEpY%7EK%7EoS6-chhGpcV9a61zqg6eFViNdnf43TdbNwaAjaRBSO0qmSfJYCXo9VqSnCDwe75vL7Ar5-vWo4s_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14954.jpg?Expires=1324005538&Signature=ix%7Ez3wk-vEdJTSdCDnIxSHt%7E681k8twzeCc8PbeiygXtsdS03ceA9QLIiAWwVExZ84W5qGb4h12cX%7En-IDgBGF3KFCRMqZqylCdnUT7c-7QjBbbTZNRP7YRqdF%7ElebhzooF%7EATe1y7sRw-bBDzLA3ZwFZMkqCmmZweIunJu8INo_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14955.jpg?Expires=1324005538&Signature=oa3bx2jYeS-Whp4P50TwqTF7mFQ0vVEMceK-lf0u-2CTXToFDExdAR56I9LjPl3c5hwi%7E8YJEO3vxZpyKi35petLncuubNQnfmDzzfvEGTCQHc9VMbnCrBMadzR3mWifBB7ZXvIghrDb8rj2X39deClSsbFMYJOCRhgoyV5zOrQ_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14956.jpg?Expires=1324005538&Signature=Zt7gzTm%7EmpkU1Qd614i4D-9lixPhU-IpknQngHvTfIaByJdBzwKcGqhg6mIzCpQHTCM54F-cY58b5nFj5sh1k9zikIQNnn3jZeq1F-y9M2-1j-AttGy0ratkC-kdbTVUj6Ud3Qr07hG56ttQt%7Etqg-p8AIjxIFIxZqWbY6zlPis_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC_Thumb_14957.jpg?Expires=1324005538&Signature=lgo7Pq2qvSzsERFEi6VDYLdPGw5x8wdsOlXYZixQCZrA3xJtusrKdakf1%7EVZd0zEonJIfk3tZ2wBQOtvmSFu5ahvjOQfTasbjaBJjsCNNn397E6K-s5ZRJgS-mP034VHqTbPG9VkfkfQusTP5hsgRq9rKbdS27%7E3O9pw7W8Ght0_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIXD73LCXQPO2WCKQ

http://www.wdwmagic.com/Resorts/Disneys-Grand-Floridian-DVC/News/15Dec2011-PHOTOS---Beach-cleared-for-Grand-Floridian-DVC-construction.htm