TCD's Flippin' Awesome July 4 2011 Fort Trip Report!

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, Here we go. I'm going to lay out the details of the golf cart parade judging conspiracy here. Can you handle the truth? If not, don't read this post. Also, I note with interest that we have a new

No, I am still very afraid of hippies. I thought Bruce was a former hippie. Although now that I think about it, there is no such thing as a former hippie, is there?

Oh well, I'll man up and make an exception to my no-hippie policy in order to meet you.

Think of it as therapy. ;)

Oh good. We were all getting worried about you.

I'm glad that you are caught up.

And, don't be sad. There are other great trip reports in progress right now.

And, Fortmommy is about to start hers!

Right Fortmommy?

TCD

My son insists on having his birthday party in the one place that the two mifi's we own don't get reception.....I'll be checking out some other

trs now that you are out of photos....

You know when I will be at the Fort next, I will be happy to leave beer and a GAG dinner out for Yuri! Kind of like leaving cookies out for Santa. :)

I KNEW my ears were burning! I kept putting off reading this trip report because I was so behind on it. Say, did you know that in some parts of the world they leave Santa a beer or even a whiskey (and no, it's not so much rednecks as folks in the UK and parts of Germany!).

ShantaClausSm.png

I KNEW my ears were burning! I kept putting off reading this trip report because I was so behind on it. Say, did you know that in some parts of the world they leave Santa a beer or even a whiskey (and no, it's not so much rednecks as folks in the UK and parts of Germany!).

ShantaClausSm.png

Santa's been gipped in our house....durn it

ShantaClausSm.png

We always leave a beer for Santa! We leave some milk too. He always seems to finish the beer and not the milk.:rofl2:

We always leave a beer for Santa! We leave some milk too. He always seems to finish the beer and not the milk.:rofl2:

We also leave beer for Santa, he leaves better presents that way. I thought we were busted this year until my DD8 found a half drank beer and said, "This was definately the work of Santa, because dad always drink the whole thing."

Whew, I made it to the end... 16 pages in three hours! Now what am I supposed to entertain myself with? Great report TCD, always love 'em.

ShantaClausSm.png

Thanks, Shannon.

I'll see what I can do about getting another one going some time soon.

Ijust had to do this for my 3500th post 401299a76y4vyydv.jpg

Congratulations, Ed on 3500! That is Flippin' Awesome. I even like the Hippie Smiley, even though I am anti-hippie (but I think I will like Bruce).

We also leave beer for Santa, he leaves better presents that way. I thought we were busted this year until my DD8 found a half drank beer and said, "This was definately the work of Santa, because dad always drink the whole thing."

That's a flippin' awesome story.

It sounds like your DD doesn't miss a beat!

Watch it. Not all plumbers look like that.

Well, maybe not the man-boobs and back fat, but you have to concede on the crack.

Eyes? You still have eyes?

LOL!

TCD

Seriously, all this talk of Mark Spitz in this trip report and now he's on Hell's Kitchen tonight?! There has to be a conspiracy! I honestly haven’t heard that name in a decade, at least, and now I see him on TV? Too weird!

Wow! So Mark Spitz got a mention in a TCD trip report, and now his career has taken off!

That is too weird to be a coincidence.

Say no to crack wear long tailed shirts. Or at least we do.

And, we all thank you for your thoughtfulness!

TCD

Wow! So Mark Spitz got a mention in a TCD trip report, and now his career has taken off!

That is too weird to be a coincidence.

TCD

I love Hells Kitchen. When they brought him out, I almost died laughing! I can honestly say I was thinking about TCD while I was in my bed! :bugeyes: