Some Times It's A Magical Bus

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only if you're wearing a Tampa Bay Rays or Yankees hat.

I was assigned to the Studios bus hub yesterday and while waiting for people to finish boarding, a little boy, about 9 or 10 years old, afflicted with an obvious muscular disorder struggles to walk up

Needle in a hay stack is right. The odds are very slim that you'll see me. Too many buses doing too many routes. No call today, so I'm not working. I'm on call tomorrow but no clue where I'll be until

It was Epcot last night.

What do people do at Epcot until 11:45? That's 2-1/2 hours after Illuminations.

I was doing the Epcot to DHS/Epcot Resorts bus, which only runs after the boats shutdown, and people are coming up wanting to go All-Stars.

Do they know what time it is? Do they think buses run around the clock?

At that hour the only buses running out of Epcot are the buses that replaced the monorails, I like the sound of that, and my bus.

I'm guessing they went to TTC, then maybe to MK, and then took the All-Stars resort bus from there.

It was Epcot last night.

What do people do at Epcot until 11:45? That's 2-1/2 hours after Illuminations.

I was doing the Epcot to DHS/Epcot Resorts bus, which only runs after the boats shutdown, and people are coming up wanting to go All-Stars.

Do they know what time it is? Do they think buses run around the clock?

At that hour the only buses running out of Epcot are the buses that replaced the monorails, I like the sound of that, and my bus.

I'm guessing they went to TTC, then maybe to MK, and then took the All-Stars resort bus from there.

Sit and watch the fountain dance?? That would be me :) Some of the WS restaurants seat all the way up until Illuminations starts, so late, long dinner?

Some of the WS restaurants seat all the way up until Illuminations starts, so late, long dinner?

Even though the published closing time for the WS restaurants is 9, you're saying that they'll seat you that late?

That would explain people still coming out at almost midnight.

Yup, they generally will.

Although besides that... not a lot else goes on at Epcot in those late hours, at least not when we're usually there. A lot of the CS locations shut down, there aren't usually any shows or entertainment... not much to do but walk around and maybe shop a bit. I think Soarin is staying open later now that Test Track is closed for refurb, so I guess that's an option.

I had to kill 45 minutes before clocking out at 1, yikes, 1am, so I went inside Epcot for a while.

Very strange to see full size vehicles running around from attraction to attraction and all of the clean up and maintenance activity that's going on.

If you've ever wondered how they keep the walking and open spaces so clean, just about every square foot of the parks and the bus pick up areas are hosed down.

I had to kill 45 minutes before clocking out at 1, yikes, 1am, so I went inside Epcot for a while.

Very strange to see full size vehicles running around from attraction to attraction and all of the clean up and maintenance activity that's going on.

If you've ever wondered how they keep the walking and open spaces so clean, just about every square foot of the parks and the bus pick up areas are hosed down.

I think they hose em down right before opening too. Every wondered why the streets are wet when you get to the park before rope drop?

I think they hose em down right before opening too. Every wondered why the streets are wet when you get to the park before rope drop?

I'm pretty sure that they do it once.

Could it be that it takes that long for the MK hose downs that are probably not completed until 2 or 3am, to dry?

Years ago, they used to have live web cams at Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios.

On the day of one of the hurricanes, (that didn't really happen), but they had already decided to close the parks, they left the webcams up. It was kinda cool to see trucks and cherry pickers on Main Street and Hollywood Blvd during the day.