Some Times It's A Magical Bus

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only if you're wearing a Tampa Bay Rays or Yankees hat.

I was assigned to the Studios bus hub yesterday and while waiting for people to finish boarding, a little boy, about 9 or 10 years old, afflicted with an obvious muscular disorder struggles to walk up

Needle in a hay stack is right. The odds are very slim that you'll see me. Too many buses doing too many routes. No call today, so I'm not working. I'm on call tomorrow but no clue where I'll be until

Sounds like a blast. I love a drink. And music. Put them together and... well... hopefully the tag fairy won't be there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am, there's no bus service from BW unless you do the park/DTD transfer, right? What about if it's late? Cab?

The more the merrier!!

Sounds like a blast. I love a drink. And music. Put them together and... well... hopefully the tag fairy won't be there.

Oh dear... that could be... interesting. 8)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am, there's no bus service from BW unless you do the park/DTD transfer, right? What about if it's late? Cab?

I'd say cab is the late night option, otherwise if it's after park close it's the 2 bus shuffle (and unfortunately that's not a snappy dance move).

Fiend Party Cab! Can you imagine.... poor driver.

I miss the old nightlife of PI, so Jelly Rolls seriously sounds like a blast. Maybe, if Lou is working that night, the magic bus can make a detour for us. I got stranded someone once and they did it...

Actually Lou said he's coming.

I smell group sing-a-long!

:jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy awesome! I know all the words to IASW. Can we sing that?? :banana:

Sounds like a blast. I love a drink. And music. Put them together and... well... hopefully the tag fairy won't be there. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think I am, there's no bus service from BW unless you do the park/DTD transfer, right? What about if it's late? Cab?

They WILL get you home late from Jellyrolls, BUT you will get a grand tour of WDW resorts, or in one case I got a private van ride to the Fort after a tour of WDW resorts, then dropped at DTD.

They WILL get you home late from Jellyrolls, BUT you will get a grand tour of WDW resorts, or in one case I got a private van ride to the Fort after a tour of WDW resorts, then dropped at DTD.

Well heck, after a night of frivolity at Jellyrolls, that might actually be fun too! Especially if we have Lou with us to give us some personal narration and inside info to go along with the tour. 8)

:jumpforjoy :jumpforjoy awesome! I know all the words to IASW. Can we sing that?? :banana:

I think Lou just signed up to work the late shift that night. :rofl2:

Ok, so I'm standing at bus stop 13 at Epcot tonight waiting for the bus that I had just driven to be accepted by the new driver. I look over and there is this person trying to circumvent the long Que area by sneaking under the rope. Hey you, what are you doing, security.

Not really, I do a double take and who is it, it's Carol. What the heck is she doing here. Last I read she was in Atlanta.

It's the most pleasant surprise I''ve had in a long time, it's Carol.

We chatted very briefly but the bus was ready to leave and she was gone.

It was cool to see you last night! I was on a random search for dinner. I hopped on the first bus that came to the Fort in hopes to stay on that bus and go to a resort. That particular bus was going off duty, but a CBR bus was sitting just around the corner! Yes I did scoot under the ropes. and there is Lou! It was a nice surpeise and I got a hug!! Dinner was pretty good too!