Streusel topping

Streusel topping

Streusel topping

and

Streusel topping made with REAL BUTTER!

Did I mention Streusel topping?

:rofl3:

:rofl2:

You made me laugh without resorting to Monique's trickery.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Only if you're wearing a Tampa Bay Rays or Yankees hat.

I was assigned to the Studios bus hub yesterday and while waiting for people to finish boarding, a little boy, about 9 or 10 years old, afflicted with an obvious muscular disorder struggles to walk up

Needle in a hay stack is right. The odds are very slim that you'll see me. Too many buses doing too many routes. No call today, so I'm not working. I'm on call tomorrow but no clue where I'll be until

Streusel topping

Streusel topping

Streusel topping

Streusel topping

Streusel topping

Streusel topping

Streusel topping

Streusel topping

Streusel topping

Streusel topping

and

Streusel topping made with REAL BUTTER!

Did I mention Streusel topping?

:rofl3:

:rofl2:

:mellow:...Um...Nicki? Now, I'm thinking pie...

...apple pie with streusel topping....warm, buttery, sweet goodness oozing with soft, tart apple 'n cinnamon spice

:bighug:

• 5 months later...

I was assigned to the Studios bus hub yesterday and while waiting for people to finish boarding, a little boy, about 9 or 10 years old, afflicted with an obvious muscular disorder struggles to walk up to me. He's managing to hold onto a bunch of little white cards and a pen. Please sign, please sign. As his disability also affects his speech, I didn't quite understand what he was saying at first, until I look at the cards in his disfigured hand. The cards have something written on them.

After looking at them a little more closely, I notice that there are a couple of autographs scribbled on them. He's collecting CM signatures. If that doesn't make your day, nothing will.

I was planning to give him a set of bus collector cards when we arrived at the Studios, but I forgot about it as there was driver waiting for me to do a driver exchange.

After the quick exchange process, I looked for the little boy so that I could give him the cards. But even with his diminished walking ability, he managed to get far enough away to where I couldn't see him.

Next time, give the kids the cards when they come up to you genius.

what are bus collector cards?

The three transportation modes have a series of collector cards that some CMs, not many, give out when asked.

Buses have three that represent the three different bus models, soon to be two.

There are 25 in a complete set and finding all of them is almost impossible.

BusCard.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Revenge is sweet. Guess what I did today? Bailed out the cool looking monorail.

I worked out of the AK hub this morning, as I'm doing the pre-trip bus inspection, about half way through, I'm told, Lou, when you're done go immediately to the Mouse House.

What is the Mouse House you ask? It's where emergency buses go to pick up people that should be on the cool looking monorail to take them to MK. It was my first time.

The Mouse House is located at TTC between the cool looking monorails and the TTC bus stops.

I must have made 20 trips in 3 hours and I was smiling the whole time.

And what did I hear people say, gee, this is much quicker and easier than taking the cool looking monorail.

It is, and it will be the future.

Waits for the buses were no more than 5 minutes because it's a continuous line of buses and it's only a 5 minute ride.

Your days are numbered cool looking monorails.