H and KFK's Fourth at the Fort AND BEYOND!!!!

Oh MY! This thread has taken a turn toward naughty. :wub:

What? KFK is ALWAYS proper.

Ok.. I couldn't even type that with a straight face. :rofl2:

who knew KFK had it in her......

Come to a WWW. That is all. ::)

This deserves an MPR!!!!

MPR is always in effect. It's like an invisible force field around me anymore. :rofl2:

Maybe it's my super power :superhero:

So fraught with possibilities, but I'll let it slide.

And the universe breathed a collective sigh of relief.

:hah:

Whatchu laughin' at?

how boring of you but I am sure MPR should apply

Always.

MPR at the very least

very very

maybe when kim posts an update she get us back on track

Get back on track.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No hijack can be complete without.......EYE CANDY!! :) You're welcome ladies!

Nothing wrong with Fox News - as long as you realize it ISN'T News; You don't think every word they say was engraved in stone by a finger; and you balance what you see there with other sources ...

Wow! I've never heard them say "Fox news... the #1 name in NOT the news." That would make an interesting slogan. :rofl2: If you go make sure to take notes, pics and share a good thorough report. :)

Wild Women's Weekend, was this past February (president's day weekend)

and since the men and kids are not along (except Donnie), then the trip reports have the clause MPR (Mary Poppin's Rule), We NEVER explain anything!

Donnie sounds like a lucky man! A lot of women and alcohol. Nice!

Kim I remember way back last august begging you to make this thread last till Halloween. Somehow you've managed to make this the longest last thread that isn't pinned ever & are coming up one a whole year. :holysheep:

It's not me that kept it going... it's all the other loonies in the bin. ;D Who knows, maybe you can be entertained until Halloween again! :rofl2:

Wild Women's Weekend, was this past February (president's day weekend)

and since the men and kids are not along (except Donnie), then the trip reports have the clause MPR (Mary Poppin's Rule), We NEVER explain anything!

Yeap... that about explains it. :))

might be able to swing WWW and can definitely do MPR.

:jumpforjoy:

Donnie sounds like a lucky man! A lot of women and alcohol. Nice!

Lucky you say? :rofl3:

MPR (Mary Poppin's Rule)

SSR?

I am so confused. :flush2:

I thought SSR was Saratoga Springs Resort. :whew:

I really don't want to be excommunicated from the thread that will never end, but I am gonna bite the bullet and ask?

What does it all mean?

Saratoga Springs Resort..... :rofl2: That was funny.

MPR is the Mary Poppins Rule. In the movie when an explanation was demanded of her she replied... "I never explain anything.".

MPR as we know it came into being in the WWW 2012 TR. There ya go. Now you have the back story.

Saratoga Springs Resort..... :rofl2: That was funny.

MPR is the Mary Poppins Rule. In the movie when an explanation was demanded of her she replied... "I never explain anything.".

MPR as we know it came into being in the WWW 2012 TR. There ya go. Now you have the back story.

Gotcha! I think the last time I saw Mary Poppins was in the early 80s so I would never have gotten that. I am however starting to brush up on my old Disney movies with the kids.......Johnny Tremain last week and Swiss Family Robinson this week. We are getting them from the library. Maybe have to add MP to the list.

Gotcha! I think the last time I saw Mary Poppins was in the early 80s so I would never have gotten that. I am however starting to brush up on my old Disney movies with the kids.......Johnny Tremain last week and Swiss Family Robinson this week. We are getting them from the library. Maybe have to add MP to the list.

Definitely add MP to your list. "It's a Jolly Holidayyyyy with Maaa ryyyyy!" ;D

• 2 weeks later...