Im still packing - making little trips to the camper every day - still need to hit the dollar store (again) for items - the good news is all the "big" stuff is in and we still have two empty cabinets - that means I wont have to wear all my clothes for the week on our way down there. Now if the weather outlook would improve . . .

I keep enough clothes onboard that I don't have to pack any. My son usually has enough for a long weekend. Food, toys, and anything extra for a specific trip and we're ready to go. It still seems like we pack for a long time each trip, for some reason. Maybe because I'm impatient to get started.

Whip, are you sure there isn't a black hole in this camper of yours??? :rofl2:

I was beginning to think there was! The good news is that so far we have not gone without anything we need. I was even able to pull out a glue gun yesterday and fix one of the kids toys - I felt like super packer.

• 2 weeks later...

We have had our Class C for almost 4 years and we are hoping that next year is the year to trade up to a Class A (used). We use ours a lot (couple times a month) for business and Disney. I keep lots of clothes in it all the time so I just have replace washed items every other time. DH is the worst for taking everything electronic from the house to put in the RV every time. I basically fill up the dog food container, load some food and my pillow and I'm ready to go. The only thing we are really short on is bedroom closet space which is one reason we want a Class A. I'm tired of keep under things and clothes in storage bins in the cabinets. I want real closets and drawers.

We have had our Class C for almost 4 years and we are hoping that next year is the year to trade up to a Class A (used). We use ours a lot (couple times a month) for business and Disney. I keep lots of clothes in it all the time so I just have replace washed items every other time. DH is the worst for taking everything electronic from the house to put in the RV every time. I basically fill up the dog food container, load some food and my pillow and I'm ready to go. The only thing we are really short on is bedroom closet space which is one reason we want a Class A. I'm tired of keep under things and clothes in storage bins in the cabinets. I want real closets and drawers.

I put plastic drawers inside my closet and under my bed, so at least I have "drawers"

I've added more games, pool toys, beach towels, tacky purple cups, lights & extra junk over the past week or so with the assorted end of summer sales at CVS, Walmart, Target, ect. Just can't pass up 75% off :dance:

I also bought yet another bathing suit for all of us on sale to keep in the TT so there's always at least two in the drawer and I don't have to drive myself nuts looking for them in the house in Oct. ;)

Thankfully, we still have cabinet space in the new TT b/c when we traded the old one we emptied everything inside into bins. Funny thing though, we probably only took a handful of things out of those bins to put in the new one and instead started fresh again.

Picked up two solar tiki torches & a solar light string for my ff sign on target clearance yesterday. I've been watching the tikis for weeks now waiting for that last markdown, which still hasn't come yet, after the jeweled metal peacocks & mingos were reduced again. Handed out another ff.net card to a guy stocking his cart with clearance sleeping bags & string lights in the process too... :parrot:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Just to add we're finishing our third year as full-timers and we're still rearranging things. When we were weekend warriors, we kept our TT loaded with kitchen, towels, sheets, etc, dedicated to the TT. Loading was to fill the freshwater tank, load the food, and any clothes we thought we might need (and usually too much). Anything else, we got on the road. BTW: As a full timer, WalMart is a major supplier for us, and we never had sheets that fit! :) David

(on edit: we never had sheets that fit until we went full timing.)

• 2 months later...

I keep everything in my camper packed except my clothes, and perishable food items. Every now and then I get an idea to change everything, to make it better! But.... everything always seems to go back to the way I had it in the first place! LOL! You would think I would learn! Sometimes I do an inventory and take something out I've never used! For instance I had a small hand held mixer in my cabinet! Then on the other hand I was looking in my kitchen pantry and saw a griddle I never use and thought... Should I put that in the camper? LOL! Would be great when I make alot of pancakes!Sometimes we go to Campers World just to see if theres something we can buy for our camper! WHAT IS THAT? LOL! Sometimes I think we like to buy, fix and organize as much as we like to camp! LOL!