I like the 500's! Kind of in between the pool/campfire area & marina/settlement area. Also close to the dog park and the dog walk behind the 300 loop. I prefer the sites along the main road, 550, 552, 554.....as I can sit in our screen room and see all the rv's & golf carts coming in and/or out!

We have stayed in 100, 200, 300. 400, 500, 800, 1600 and 1900 (yuck). 800 was our last stay 2 years ago, it was ok but I too liked 500 best. Oops forgot we stayed on 1400 before they were converted.

Have I mentioned I am having a blast here ;D

doodlebug

• 1 month later...

Has anyone got pictures of the sites back by the canal in the 500 loop?  Agree w/ stefa70 we have always stayed right by the entrance and it's fun to watch the traffic.  The canal sounds interesting, might like to try it on the 4th.

• 1 month later...

Has anyone got pictures of the sites back by the canal in the 500 loop? Agree w/ stefa70 we have always stayed right by the entrance and it's fun to watch the traffic. The canal sounds interesting, might like to try it on the 4th.

I have some of 536 in PureTCrazy & my TR ...

• 3 months later...

We only stay in the 500 loop, I love the bigger sites and being so close to the dog park. Last year we just had 2 dogs and now we have 3 so being close is a must. :)) We got lucky and were only 1 site from the comfort station which was super nice. One could be showering in the camper and the rest of us could go shower at the comfort station, which is great for those late night magic hours where everyone is tired and just wants a shower and bed...;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm a 500 guy myself. Love the loop. We've stayed at 300 and 700 also...but 500 most often. My favorite site was when we got 528 backing up to the canal. :banana:

Hmmmm.....we stayed in 528 during our Feb 2011 trip, and LOVED it. My fave site so far!

th_045.jpg