I know many of you have been to this site but for the one who haven't it's pretty cool to check quick whats going on at WDW. You can pick you date range of how many days back you want to look. There is a cool video there taking you on a simulated ride on the new snow white roller coster in the new fantasyland alnog with news on the new resort at Golden Oak

http://www.wdwmagic.com/resorts_news.htm

Oh boy, an excuse to be snarky. I love it when that happens.

Hey Starbuc71, you been living under a rock or what? Our Queen of content, Monique, has been slaving over a hot computer for months in order to bring us all that stuff right here on FF.Net and you're sending Fiends over to the competition.

How are Jen & Chris supposed to become millionaires if you're sending people to another web site?

Just about anything and everything that is going on at WDW can be found in the "WDW And Disney Parks Discussion" and in the "Fort and Disney Construction" forums.

Hey Starbuc71, you been living under a rock or what? Our Queen of content, Monique, has been slaving over a hot computer for months in order to bring us all that stuff right here on FF.Net and you're sending Fiends over to the competition.

How are Jen & Chris supposed to become millionaires if you're sending people to another web site?

Just about anything and everything that is going on at WDW can be found in the "WDW And Disney Parks Discussion" and in the "Fort and Disney Construction" forums.

O well, I knew I would run into someone being snarky with me. Living under a rock? I told myself when I returned I would not spend as much time on here. I work 70-80 hours a week and need to be on top of my game. Kudos to Monique. She does a great, great job on keeping us informed. I wouldn't consider any Disney site being competetion for us except the one I won't mention. Some have new info i'm sure Monique would be surprised at. I have been checking that link way before this site was around. I just wish I could find the link to the site on how wonderful the Electrical water parade is and how the boat captians of the parade are secretly undermining a way to have Disney buses become totally automated without bus drivers....lol Than I guess you could spend more time being snarky around here.. It's all in good fun :)

...and to throw a snarky one two punch, do you even own a RV any more? :dance: Again, all fun

Aw, don't be too hard on 'em Lou! :popo:

In fact one of my sources for info is WDW Magic!

And I totally get being too busy to be here 24/7 (well, except for Doodle LOL)

I spent most of last week in meetings back and forth to Boston, and logged a good 55 -60 hours myself.

It took me almost 2 hours Friday night to post a week's worth of info updates! :rofl2:

And if anyone out there comes across what appears to be a good, reliable source for WDW info., please DO let me know. I've got a pretty good list of info sites I keep tabs on, but I'm sure there are some out there I'm missing.

I just wish I could find the link to the site on how wonderful the Electrical water parade is and how the boat captians of the parade are secretly undermining a way to have Disney buses become totally automated without bus drivers....lol Than I guess you could spend more time being snarky around here.. It's all in good fun :)

:rofl2: :rofl2:

O well, I knew I would run into someone being snarky with me.

Don't think you're special or anything like that. I'm snarky with everyone.

I work 70-80 hours a week and need to be on top of my game.

So you work part time.

Kudos to Monique. She does a great, great job on keeping us informed.

Hey, something we agree on.

I just wish I could find the link to the site on how wonderful the Electrical water parade is.

Just when I was going to invite you to sing Kumbaya with me, you had to say that.

and how the boat captains of the parade are secretly undermining a way to have Disney buses become totally automated without bus drivers.

Boat captains, that's a good one. They probably think they really are.

We already have automated buses, well kinda. They're called monorails. How they working out for Disney? But they look real cool though.

And those float jockeys won't do anything if I sink their lighted toy boats first with my mini sub that I'm building in my basement..

It's all in good fun

That we do agree on.

Ouch, no RV, that hurts.

If you must know, I came down with lung cancer, suffered a heart attack, have a brain tumor the size of a watermelon, caught gangrene and had one of my legs amputated, and need a liver transplant, so I had to get rid of it by donating it to the home for homeless RVers.

Now don't you feel small for bringing it up?

Ouch, no RV, that hurts.

If you must know, I came down with lung cancer, suffered a heart attack, have a brain tumor the size of a watermelon, caught gangrene and had one of my legs amputated, and need a liver transplant, so I had to get rid of it by donating it to the home for homeless RVers.

Now don't you feel small for bring it up?

And yet he still has the strength to be snarky. :rofl2:

Lou, you're alright in my book. I do like the fact that you tell us all how it really is working for the mouse. 70-80 hours a week does sometimes feel like part time when you have a 5 yo and 3 yo at home when you get home from work. I agree with you on the monorails. I think they are all show IMO. I caught myself in laugh when I said boat captians. Should it have been barge mongers? lol

Ouch, no RV, that hurts.

Now don't you feel small for bringing it up?

Just had to throw some snarky back at cha :banana:

I do like the fact that you tell us all how it really is working for the mouse.

It's not for everyone, but I hope that the overall impression that comes across is that I enjoy working for the mouse.

70-80 hours a week does sometimes feel like part time when you have a 5 yo and 3 yo at home when you get home from work.

Enjoy these times though because before you know it, they're grown up and gone.

Just had to throw some snarky back at cha

That's what we want here, it's our roots.