You know, the one where you realize you aren't that far from your next Fort trip? Where you're out and about and think "It wouldn't hurt to stop by Wal-Mart just to see what they have in the camping section that I might need." And so you do, of course. Yep, that happened tonight.

It's just one of those things that makes going to the Fort even more special. What other trips do you look forward to like that and justify spending money on things like you do for Disney?

Sorry, just felt like I had to share somewhere and I knew you guys would appreciate it.

BTW - at what point do you have everything you need and stop dropping major $$ on essentials that you never knew were essential?

BTW - at what point do you have everything you need and stop dropping major $$ on essentials that you never knew were essential?

By the time you have "everything" you want or need, and you never have everthing you want OR need, the stuff you bought starts to wear out and you start all over again.

or you lose stuff. :rofl2:

BTW - at what point do you have everything you need and stop dropping major $ on essentials that you never knew were essential?

By the time you have "everything" you want or need, and you never have everthing you want OR need, the stuff you bought starts to wear out and you start all over again.

or you lose stuff. :rofl2:

Or you decide it's time to buy a new camper - and replace a lot of the "older" stuff ...

Well, here is the deal with us. We were new to “camping” when we bought our Class C in 07. Had more room than we knew what to do with. Skip ahead to 2011 and boy is that thing cramped. We have stuff everywhere. Nothing new to buy and no place to put it. Thinking ahead to next year and maybe buying a Class A (used) and starting all over again. I want the closet space and more bedroom space. DH, Rick, wants a more open feel. We spend a lot of time in the RV between weekend traveling for our business and the more important Fort trips we are just looking to expand. With expansion comes buying new things to fill it up. However, once we get something new we may have no extra money to fill it up. Dilemmas, dilemmas.