New Green Acres RV Park Walterboro SC / I95

Just stayed there in Jan. Have stayed many times since it is in a good spot for us to stop for the night.

Easy on and off I95, pull thru sites (they advertise the longest pull-thrus east of the Mississippi)

After hours check-in, dated but clean bathrooms, dog friendly

http://www.newgreenacres.com/

New Green Acres RV Park

396 Campground Road, Walterboro, SC 29488

Phone #: (843) 538-3450

Toll Free #: (800) 474-3450

We stayed here on our way down in June ez on ez off long sites but we did unhook to take the trucks to get fuel. Only bad thing was the pool was down for repair when we were there kids were not happy and it was HOT!!!!!!!!

We stayed there for the first time last September.  Nice campground, especially for an overnight stop, and very reasonable price.

• 8 months later...

We stayed here on way home. nice and quiet, well ok except for I-95 traffic. But even sleeping in a hybrid it wasn't annoying to us.

When we pulled in we realised we had stayed there years ago, maybe 20+or-, and the putput golf course is now the doggie park.

I didn't take the leashes off the pups but did let them wander around awhile. My little buddy, Lucky, headed for the fence line to see about an escape hole. Bath/shower rooms very clean. We liked it.

• 4 weeks later...