True ... H is a chicken but KFK is not. Just remember you asked for it!!!

My new disclaimer: Don't blame me... It's stef's fault. ;D

Warning: This is not for the faint of heart! :rofl2:

A true classic... http://youtu.be/IdP2mxPGa6w

This description was given... "Title track from the rare album." I can't imagine why this album is "rare". LOL!!!

Wow! Thanks for that! It was worse than I remembered. OK, I only listened to the first 10-15 seconds, but as I recall, you hear all the lyrics you are going to hear for the next five minutes right there at the beginning.

Can you use the DDP for a GAG?

No, not for the GAG.

You can use a quick serve meal credit for a Lone Rider, which is two pieces of chicken and two sides. In theory, you could use five credits and get the equivalent of a GAG, but that would be a bad deal for you. You are much better paying the $24 out of pocket.

TCD

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a GAG last night. Some how we ended up with TEN Chicken Breasts! WTFort - did we get someone else's order? We wanted the mix! It didn't seem as good as the last GAG we had - maybe we'll pass on the GAG until we see more reports about it.

Well we ordered our first GAG last night. Got mac and cheese and mashed taters with gravy with it. Girl at checkout says you get 4 rolls so we ordered 1/2 and 1/2 and we ended up with 3 rolls and 2 cornbread. SO K I like them all. It was good and tasty only I like a little more spice, not too hot but when I eat it I can tell there's spice in it. It's a good deal we'll eat the rest for lunch today.

Wave if you see my hubby running by. He's out running 26 miles this morning. He's practicing for the Goofy in January. He says it's hard to run here since he will have to go through all the loops 2 or 3 times to make his miles. Cheer him on...he's awesome!

Wave if you see my hubby running by. He's out running 26 miles this morning. He's practicing for the Goofy in January. He says it's hard to run here since he will have to go through all the loops 2 or 3 times to make his miles. Cheer him on...he's awesome!

DW and I ran as far as 9 miles at the Fort while training for a 1/2. That got monotonous enough...can't imagine 26 miles. You'd begin to memorize the cracks in the pavement.

Wow! Thanks for that! It was worse than I remembered. OK, I only listened to the first 10-15 seconds, but as I recall, you hear all the lyrics you are going to hear for the next five minutes right there at the beginning.

TCD

You are very welcome! ...and it may have only been 15 seconds but you DID listen! :rofl2:

Oh no....you.....DIDN'T!

Kim - I don't know how, or where, or when. But mark my words, someday, when the time is right and you least expect it....I will get even. :rofl2:

I blame Stef. She practically dared me to do it. ;D

Well we ordered our first GAG last night. Got mac and cheese and mashed taters with gravy with it. Girl at checkout says you get 4 rolls so we ordered 1/2 and 1/2 and we ended up with 3 rolls and 2 cornbread. SO K I like them all. It was good and tasty only I like a little more spice, not too hot but when I eat it I can tell there's spice in it. It's a good deal we'll eat the rest for lunch today.

Glad you enjoyed your first GAG! It really is a pretty good deal especially for WDW.