I tried the search feature but it didn't come up with anything other than people mentioning they ordered it.

I'm looking for the current price and what's included with this meal as we have never ordered it before but want to try it out when we are there next week.

I know TCD probably has a current pic of the menu board.......

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks like they are trying to make a effort with the take out menus. It would be nice though if they served it at a counter service and you could sit down and eat it. I wish they would get rid of the dinner buffet and go to the menu like they have at lunch. Again nice to see the inproved take out menu.

Thanks Karla for the pic and info. I'm getting excited only 7 more days til we are camping again!

Another question...in the GAG are there drumstiks? My dd only eats those for some reason so I want to make sure I can get those in there. Do I just need to ask for them or do they have a set amount of what they give you?

Another question...in the GAG are there drumstiks? My dd only eats those for some reason so I want to make sure I can get those in there. Do I just need to ask for them or do they have a set amount of what they give you?

Pretty sure the 10 pieces include a couple of drumsticks. But I'd ask to be sure. They are pretty accomodating in my experience.

Yes there are a couple of drumsticks. If you want more just ask (there are a total of 10 pieces) for like 5 drumsticks and 5 white meat pieces. We always get all white meat and they have never charged us extra.

Can't wait to meet you....see ya real soon!!

Yes there are a couple of drumsticks. If you want more just ask (there are a total of 10 pieces) for like 5 drumsticks and 5 white meat pieces. We always get all white meat and they have never charged us extra.

Can't wait to meet you....see ya real soon!!

Even though I am the supreme expert on GAG's everyone has already done a great job answering the questions so I have only one thing to add.

I just wanted to confirm BBB's observation that they currently do not charge extra for all white meat on the GAG. They do for the Lone Rider, but not the GAG. There used to be an extra charge for all white meat on the GAG, but they must have run out of buttons on the register or something. I'm sure this won't last much longer, so enjoy it while you can. Of course, if you want drumsticks, you don't want to order all white meat.

For anyone reading along who has never tried the fried chicken dinner- it is abslolutely the best deal on WDW property, bar none. I am sure the day will come when an evil greedy manager realizes this, and this deal will be gone for good. So be sure to try it before it's too late.

TCD

Even though I am the supreme expert on GAG's everyone has already done a great job answering the questions so I have only one thing to add.

I just wanted to confirm BBB's observation that they currently do not charge extra for all white meat on the GAG. They do for the Lone Rider, but not the GAG. There used to be an extra charge for all white meat on the GAG, but they must have run out of buttons on the register or something. I'm sure this won't last much longer, so enjoy it while you can. Of course, if you want drumsticks, you don't want to order all white meat.

TCD

Yes, you are the supreme expert....all I can say is that the have not charged ME extra....

Maybe because I send Aiden in to order and he turns on the charm!!! :heart: chick.jpg

Last I knew it was 22.99 for 10 pieces of chicken (25.99 for all white meat), plus you get two sides (fries, mac n cheese, cole slaw, mashed potatoes, and maybe cowboy beans), and biscuits or cornbread. That info is a bit dated now though...like from mid-2010. Hopefully someone will come along with current info.

I didn't see where anyone said this but.. YES, you can still get the cowboys beans. They're not on the menu but we got them in July. :clint:

Oops! I meant July 2010 but you probably can still get them. ;D

You might be right about the chick magnet thing.

The thing is, I don't need Aiden, as I am a bit of a chick magnet myself.

TCD

AnimatedlaughingDog.gif

I didn't see where anyone said this but.. YES, you can still get the cowboys beans. They're not on the menu but we got them in July. :clint:

Yes, you can still get Cowboy Beans.

When we got our GAG Tuesday, the CM asked us if we wanted beans since they were available and not listed on the menu.

It doesn't say, but you can also get Cowboy Beans as a side with your GAG.

1. Karla did say that you can get cowboy beans.

2. Did you not get a GAG in July 2011?

TCD

Don't know if Kim got some GAG chicken, but as you well know because you happened to be at the table, I tried, but with no luck. Take out only.

Still waiting to try my first GAG.

Awww Lou....you poor thing!! :'(

You're invited next time we have a GAG and we'll all sit on the porch and eat it at Crockett's.

I order extra cornbread and biscuits too!!

Don't know if Kim got some GAG chicken, but as you well know because you happened to be at the table, I tried, but with no luck. Take out only.

Still waiting to try my first GAG.

Awww Lou....you poor thing!! :'(

You're invited next time we have a GAG and we'll all sit on the porch and eat it at Crockett's.

I order extra cornbread and biscuits too!!

Lou=Shameless.

TCD