Well I have never had such a hard time finding a board in all my life, LOL. I know it's hard to beleive but I have been ban from the dis. HEHE

I'm not going to be using my dis name because that's something that I quickly made back in 2002 not knowing that I couldn't change it so I thought I would go with something more creative like dreamin5 ya that's creative.

Anyway here I am and I can quit stacking Gatordad's FB page..LOL which I'm sure he will be glad of.

OK see everyone around the boards here!  :D

Glad to see some familar folks here at least. I got under my dd FB page and talked to Gatordad some but I don't have my own FB page and really don't want to go through all that crap to just talk about camping. Glad to see you Phyllis and Carol!

Welcome!!!    :D 

Glad you found us.  We were waiting for you to start the party.  Now I can pop open that beer I've been hiding from Donnie. 

Yea Jen that was my dd and because I was cramping her style she booted me from her page...LOL No really FB just isn't for me, I don't have that kind of time to spend on everything and frankly I don't care what everyone ate for lunch so I just unfriended myself...LOL

I just knew everyone else went somewhere else.  :banana:

Yea Jen that was my dd and because I was cramping her style she booted me from her page...LOL No really FB just isn't for me, I don't have that kind of time to spend on everything and frankly I don't care what everyone ate for lunch so I just unfriended myself...LOL

I just knew everyone else went somewhere else.  :rofl:

ok, i feel less stupid now ???