• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINALLY! Over an hour from Mickey Sign to check in. We're in 517

4am, why does it always have to be 4am? The plan is to be on the road at 7am or so. We have requested to 500 loop - we shall see. Rita has done it to me again! I told her after the last reservatio

I wanted to chime in here with some pictures I took of Edward and Give Kids the World. I'd also like to join Edward in thaning the Fiends that donated to GKTW through his run! I didn't realize the

Hard to believe you did nothing. I am glad you are having a great time.

After all we had already done, nothing was a good thing. We did end up having a going away party for TJ, TnBob and Doodle over at Lorna's (which just finished at 11 pm). Yes, there was something alcoholic which involved Kahlua and other alcohols ... and that's all I will say about that.

Another small potluck at Lorna's, and then I was off to Hollywood Studios. In the front gate at 7:10; over to Star Tours; 5 times on the ride; 2 beginnings; 3 middles; 3 messages; 3 endings .Now on the boat to EPCOT for EMH from 9 to midnight. ...

A little WTFort ... Hollywood Studios already has their Christmas Tree up and lit!

313459_243567932367193_100001419647492_718399_491907383_n.jpg

What the Fort? is right!

I was just there on Sunday night, the 30th, and there was no Christmas Tree there! I did notice that the shops all had Christmas merchandise in them.

They don't mess around at WDW.

The last Halloween party at the MK was Tuesday the 1st, and the first Christmas party is Tuesday the 8th.

TCD

Turkey Feast 2.5 Instant mashed potatoes, Turkey & Green Beans were delicious; had to ask for the cranberry sauce; no bread for the table .Pot Roast - meat was moist & tender and had a good flavor; more instant taters ;the Cabernet Mushroom excellent; rolls would have been nice - 3.0 Waitress was inconsistent 1.5 Overall 2.5.

Never said you were.

I couldn't do it.

Nice going and thanks for doing it.

It was my pleasure to run for the kids!

And I DID run - some. Running for the finish line :rofl2:

305430_2342373353664_1079850261_32309534_1604002693_n.jpg

Why, yes, that IS an Expedition Everest Challenge shirt ...