In search of the Great Pumpkin.... Doodle goes to the Fort

MOM! Genia is being mean and kicking me! If she doesn't stop, I'm going to braid her hair - into knots. Then she'll have to shave her head to get the knots out! MOM, why are you bleeding from your eyes? Wake up, it daylight out already. You said we would make rope drop - so what if it's raining!

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are in Lake City for the night. See you tomorrow :jumpforjoy

Is Naughty one of the 7 Fiend dwarfs?

Yes, there's Naughty, Glittery, Stinky, Drunky, Chubby, Rednecky, and of course Snarky.

MOM! Genia is being mean and kicking me! If she doesn't stop, I'm going to braid her hair - into knots. Then she'll have to shave her head to get the knots out! MOM, why are you bleeding from your eyes? Wake up, it daylight out already. You said we would make rope drop - so what if it's raining!

At least I have hair, for now!!!!!!!!!

Don't run away, I'm going to kick you more!!!! If you run, it will be worse!!!!!!!!

Come back you old fart!!! Come here!!!!

No that isn't an earthquake, it's me running.....Oh you are going to get it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM! If Genia doesn't stop, I'm going to sic the Disney PoPo on her. I think it's her fault the Disney PoPo came by last night. She was jealous and called them!

MALEBOVINEDOO!

I am jealous but I would not do that. Been there seen it! Wish I was there and saw it!

Oh to be a sqeeter on a tree down there.

Mom would you tell runner and genia to stop playing tag in the Motorhome. they are gonna knock all the stuff out of the cabinets or step on my toes, or worse step on a dog! Mmmmmaaaaaaa, we are missing rope drop.

I'm going to knock something alright!!!!

I want BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!! Heck now BRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open the door!!!!! How come I am locked outside with Reb?! Why is the motorhome rockin if you are nappin?

I'm going to knock something alright!!!!

I want BREAKFAST!!!!!!!!!!! Heck now BRUNCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Open the door!!!!! How come I am locked outside with Reb?! Why is the motorhome rockin if you are nappin?

Mom.... do you really need to NAP that much! Come one mom.... we are going to miss the ENTIRE day at the parks at this rate. And Genia is starting to eat the exterior of the motorhome!! You better get some BACON cooking before she starts on the tires.

Mom.... do you really need to NAP that much! Come one mom.... we are going to miss the ENTIRE day at the parks at this rate. And Genia is starting to eat the exterior of the motorhome!! You better get some BACON cooking before she starts on the tires.

Hush, I need Fiber!

BACON???!!!!!

Where is the BACON?!!!!!!

Why is she napping? Didn't she just wake up?

Hush, I need Fiber!

BACON???!!!!!

Where is the BACON?!!!!!!

Why is she napping? Didn't she just wake up?

When they say you need fiber they don't mean the kind from fiberglass... they mean the kind of fiber that makes clothes. Microfiber....

Mom, genia is eating the wrong kind of fiber! It's not gonna be pretty. Mom what is all that screaming going on inside for? Did you stub your toe?

Mom, genia is eating the wrong kind of fiber! It's not gonna be pretty. Mom what is all that screaming going on inside for? Did you stub your toe?

I'm thirsty!!!!! And all I see is the green hose or all these empty 1.75 bottles!

Should we call the PoPo. They know how to get here!

Oh nnooooooooo, Mom! Genia just went potty on the outside dog beds!

IT wasn't ME!!!! It was that RunnerDude! He was mumbling something about needing diapers and fairies!

Don't blame me!!!!!

It's getting HOT!!!!!!

Mom the smell is getting horrible. The sun is really starting to bake the smell into Genia and the dog beds........... I think I'm gonna barf.

IT WASN'T ME!!!!! It was Runner!!!!!!

I don't smell!!!!!! That is the Stinky Dwarf! AKA Dave!